Fake News

C-Mag

Re: Fake News

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:29 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:10 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:37 pm
No, we disagree. Bloggers are the good guys. Corporate news is propaganda, they are the voice of the Mercantilists and 1%. They just parrot the Globalist masters that see you only as a revenue source.

Why do you love Global Mercantilist propaganda ?
If you want unbiased information from bloggers, then we have different ways of valuing information.

Information can be valued on the free market, but it isn't, or it can nationalized, which it isn't, or there is a (:scoff:) third path I haven't considered. You like bloggers you agree with. I like writers and journalists, especially ones that challenge and upset me.

I think you are a serious, intelligent person, but (I am not kidding, I say this as someone who respects a lot of your posts) I think you have a 'globalist/mercantilist' trigger that blinds you, and guides you to bloggers that confirm your blind spots.
I don't look for bias free news. That's a lark, pushed by mythology created in journalism schools. Everyone has bias, even ones they are blind to. I'm truly curious about what people think from all political beliefs. I'll talk with everyone from Filthy Collectivists to Libertarians who hate roads. IMO, a person needs to read blogs from various bias bases, be it the Daily Kos or American Patriot movement guys.

I have less of a blind spot on Global Mercantilists than folks that consume corporate media, and carry the water for Globalists. It's pretty easy to see what the Globalists have layed out for your future, a future they are not going to let you vote on, and if they do, they'll fuck you on the backside.

The Globalist Agenda
1. Monopoly of political power
2. Monopoly of Force
3. Control of Individuals through Digital Tech and Carbon monitoring.

Follow the Corporate Media and what do you see, them propagandizing the above.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:34 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:29 pm

I don't look for bias free news. That's a lark
Spoken like a Critical Theorist.

Truth is a lark, just find what I already agree with.

This is not a good way to view the world.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:37 pm

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:38 pm

HanMan: You just mentioned that you enjoyed reading stuff that upsets and challenges you. Can you give an example of a journalist for MSM that you generally like or follow?
Shikata ga nai

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:41 pm

What's with HM channeling Dr. Youth all of a sudden?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:42 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:38 pm
HanMan: You just mentioned that you enjoyed reading stuff that upsets and challenges you. Can you give an example of a journalist for MSM that you generally like or follow?
I like David Frum and Graeme Wood, who both write for the Atlantic (I am still furious I can't count Kevin Williamson among that crowd), and they are too party line, centrist for me most of the time. But, they hold themselves to a high level of accountability.

Frum was bummed out about it, but his debate with Steve Bannon was actually a model for how diametrically opposed people should engage.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:43 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:41 pm
What's with HM channeling Dr. Youth all of a sudden?
Thank you.

Dr Youth is one of the most valuable posters we have. He should post more.
HAIL!

-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:34 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:29 pm

I don't look for bias free news. That's a lark
Spoken like a Critical Theorist.

Truth is a lark, just find what I already agree with.

This is not a good way to view the world.

Looking for factual media is better than bias free news.

Example:
Benghazi attack and the subsequent cover up. I looked over articles from a wide, wide range of sources. The Corporate Media carried water for the administration, it was about a shitty video. The alphabet news told us it was great we found this guy that made the video and tossed is hateful ass in jail.

In a month, I had correctly learned what was really going on................ and I didn't learn it from corporate media, I learned it from small news outlets and blogs. Benghazi was about an Obama-Clinton Illegal Weapons Smuggling Operation gone bad, with the intent to smuggle weapons to Islamic radicals who would take down Assad (Regime Change), and be allowed to have a Caliphate in return.

And the folks that followed the alphabet propaganda didn't give a fuck about the US citizens that were killed, the stupid film maker jailed or the Syrians killed because of our illegal arms smuggling.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:37 pm
Maddow is a tool. Valuable contribution chief.
HAIL!

-Hwen

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:14 pm
You view the "general public" as a group of people separate, and less capable than yourself.
Me? No. I'd say you're the one that comes off as viewing yourself above others. I view the masses as not paying as much attention to the details and simply taking in what they are being fed. I've learned to be more skeptical and critical of the news, but I don't view myself as more capable than others.