Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by jediuser598 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:21 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:13 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:06 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:29 pm

I think bobby is the one who wanted to do Great Society on steroids. He gave a speech to some ivy league graduating class talking about all the means tested programs and utopian social engineering he wanted to implement. One member of the class raised his hand and asked: "Mr. Kennedy, who is going to pay for that?"

Kennedy replied: "You are."

The thing is, I am not a fan of the Kennedy's but I cant imagine a contemporary politician like Obama saying that. Shit, I remember during the ACA media coverage Obama said that insurance premiums wouldn't rise for existing customers. LOL. My parents, relatives, and friends all experienced huge hikes. I am without a doubt the poorest person on this forum (no close second except maybe jedi), and even mine tripled from 2017 -2018. Granted, I fucked up the paperwork (and as a result I am without coverage atm nbd), but even still I got angry. If you are going to fuck me and there is nothing I can do about it, just tell me straight up. Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining. Even Bernie Sanders made claims like that, saying that taxes wouldn't increase for middle class families while still promising universal insurance and education and a large expanse of the federal budget. I'm not an economist, but I have read articles saying that Sanders' plans are financially impossible based on what he promised versus what he said they would cost. I wish that we had a national discussion about this. If these leftist politicians just straight up gave an honest accounting, and told us what we were going to get while telling us what we'd have to give, I still wouldn't vote for them, but I'd respect them more. There are legions of people my age who honestly think they can get the moon and half the stars by voting democrat, while still aspiring to be able to smoke pot and go downtown every night while supporting themselves and paying all their bills. Its weird as fuck.
How much you make a year?
If he really works retail in Florida... about 25k.
2016 made 14k
2017 made 17k
2018 I'll make about 22k.

If he's as poor as he says he is, he should be getting medical for free. I did.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:45 am

Medical, dental, food stamps if he has a kid WIC or some variant.

In some states he’d be allowed to get welfare too.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:49 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:29 pm

I think bobby is the one who wanted to do Great Society on steroids. He gave a speech to some ivy league graduating class talking about all the means tested programs and utopian social engineering he wanted to implement. One member of the class raised his hand and asked: "Mr. Kennedy, who is going to pay for that?"

Kennedy replied: "You are."

The thing is, I am not a fan of the Kennedy's but I cant imagine a contemporary politician like Obama saying that. Shit, I remember during the ACA media coverage Obama said that insurance premiums wouldn't rise for existing customers. LOL. My parents, relatives, and friends all experienced huge hikes. I am without a doubt the poorest person on this forum (no close second except maybe jedi), and even mine tripled from 2017 -2018. Granted, I fucked up the paperwork (and as a result I am without coverage atm nbd), but even still I got angry. If you are going to fuck me and there is nothing I can do about it, just tell me straight up. Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining. Even Bernie Sanders made claims like that, saying that taxes wouldn't increase for middle class families while still promising universal insurance and education and a large expanse of the federal budget. I'm not an economist, but I have read articles saying that Sanders' plans are financially impossible based on what he promised versus what he said they would cost. I wish that we had a national discussion about this. If these leftist politicians just straight up gave an honest accounting, and told us what we were going to get while telling us what we'd have to give, I still wouldn't vote for them, but I'd respect them more. There are legions of people my age who honestly think they can get the moon and half the stars by voting democrat, while still aspiring to be able to smoke pot and go downtown every night while supporting themselves and paying all their bills. Its weird as fuck.
scarily close lol
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:52 pm

I'm not any government programs. I'm not sure what I qualify for. I can and do work, and I don't have any physical disabilities. I'm also young, so I can do physical labor. To be honest I fucking hate people my age who are perfectly healthy who use govt shit they definitely don't fucking need.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:56 pm

Have you thought about dressing up as Goofy or Minny Mouse? I think you'd like that job.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:56 pm
Have you thought about dressing up as Goofy or Minny Mouse? I think you'd like that job.

You should dress up as a bear in a spacesuit burning some forest.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:00 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Didn't you see the news this year??

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:26 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:49 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:

scarily close lol
I know it well. You will never make a decent living down there. Get out now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:00 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Didn't you see the news this year??
news?
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Has the clock moved forward in the last week ?

Return of Kings on the pending Civil War
http://www.returnofkings.com/191926/ame ... -civil-war
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience