Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

The Conservative

Re: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS STARTING CIVIL WAR

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:02 am

California wrote:So who's buying a uniform shirt?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014KPPE1A/re ... G70KD1HX7H

Uhuru

Milo squad vs Antifa... that be an interesting news story.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:17 pm

Did anything happen last night? I went to bed.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Nope. Antifa puss pussed.

Reminder: if Antifa doesn't show up /ourguys/ win

(Reality is that Antifa looses everytime they show up and expose themselves as the commie scum they are)

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am seeing chicks on youtube calling Damigo "alt-height" and "Deutschland dwarf". I told you these chicks are fucking ruthless towards short men. These are chicks criticizing the Antifa girl, btw. I can't imagine what actual leftist chicks are saying.

The funniest name I have seen for Antifa girl thus far is Sascrotch. :lol:

It's not even worth getting involved anymore with names like this getting tossed around.
Moldylocks is so much better.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:58 pm

clubgop wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am seeing chicks on youtube calling Damigo "alt-height" and "Deutschland dwarf". I told you these chicks are fucking ruthless towards short men. These are chicks criticizing the Antifa girl, btw. I can't imagine what actual leftist chicks are saying.

It's not even worth getting involved anymore with names like this getting tossed around.

Alt-height is the most devastating nick I have seen yet.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Alt-height is the most devastating nick I have seen yet.
Embrace it like based stickman. Cant be an Antifa bitch and a humorless cuck.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Based Stickman is quarter Jew btw. He also told white people we have to accept becoming a minority.

Pretty sure he raised close to 70k at his last appearance and somehow never made it to court after bail. Hmm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:16 pm

I actually forgot the worst part. If it's not enough he's making half Asian babies while being a quarter Jew while telling white people to embrace civic nationalism, he's actually telling his followers on FB to dox people that showed up at the rally in support of people like him and Laura Southern.

There was a kid that lashed three white skateboard decks together and painted them with part of the Nazi aymboligism for the dark sun.

(((Based))) Stickman told his followers to dox him.

You can't even make this shit up.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I actually forgot the worst part. If it's not enough he's making half Asian babies while being a quarter Jew while telling white people to embrace civic nationalism, he's actually telling his followers on FB to dox people that showed up at the rally in support of people like him and Laura Southern.

There was a kid that lashed three white skateboard decks together and painted them with part of the Nazi aymboligism for the dark sun.

Yeah no one cares. Your shit has gone mainstream and all your little stupid Aryan shit can get broomed aside. American purity doesn't mean racial purity, far from it.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:16 am

clubgop wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I actually forgot the worst part. If it's not enough he's making half Asian babies while being a quarter Jew while telling white people to embrace civic nationalism, he's actually telling his followers on FB to dox people that showed up at the rally in support of people like him and Laura Southern.

Yeah no one cares. Your shit has gone mainstream and all your little stupid Aryan shit can get broomed aside. American purity doesn't mean racial purity, far from it.
Thank you Clubby.

If people stick to the white-only shit this is going to kill the movement and make the right no better than the left
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session