Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by The Conservative » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:01 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:54 am
HarryK wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:38 am

Pfft. 19 weak willed candidates that has no clue how to deal with Trump. The only one imo that had any impact was Gov. Kasich. It was all to easy for Trump to secure the nomination.
Hindsight.

Damn few saw it that way when he stepped on the stage at the first debate and the first question by that FOX News chick was an attack on him.
It was only you and me who called it for months.
Pfft, you give yourself too much credit.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:27 am

Literally, Carlus and myself called it, for months, and were ridiculed.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:33 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 am
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:01 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:54 am

Hindsight.

Damn few saw it that way when he stepped on the stage at the first debate and the first question by that FOX News chick was an attack on him.
It was only you and me who called it for months.
Pfft, you give yourself too much credit.
Hard to take too much credit when you call the biggest upset in American political history.

BTW, I predicted in '08 Hillary Clinton would never be POTUS. That's where it all started with me. My basic premise was that Hillary is such a toxic person that when people actually get in the booth they would think, Fuck, I just can't bear to look at her and watch her speak for the next 4-8 years.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:23 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:24 am
I still think the most underestimated part of his election is that he was a 100% outside the government person, the first in our history. This doesn't get enough play. It's absolutely revolutionary for us.

What we see in a daily basis is how hard it is for our government and our press to understand the American people and their disgust with the government in general and Washington DC specifically.
Well that’s fine for now. It’s the long term collateral damage that is unforeseen after said president leaves. You know like the longest wars in US history not accounted for or paid. The impact of the AHCA after the previous administration and so on and so on....

But given the options during thelast election cycle it’s not too hard to see why Trump was chosen over the rest.
You high fiving MF’er
HarryK

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:16 am

HarryK wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:23 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:24 am
I still think the most underestimated part of his election is that he was a 100% outside the government person, the first in our history. This doesn't get enough play. It's absolutely revolutionary for us.

What we see in a daily basis is how hard it is for our government and our press to understand the American people and their disgust with the government in general and Washington DC specifically.
Well that’s fine for now. It’s the long term collateral damage that is unforeseen after said president leaves. You know like the longest wars in US history not accounted for or paid. The impact of the AHCA after the previous administration and so on and so on....

But given the options during thelast election cycle it’s not too hard to see why Trump was chosen over the rest.
Agreed, judging presidents before 50 years has past is difficult at best.

On another subject, you will be humanely treated :P
https://info.publicintelligence.net/USA ... lement.pdf
PLATA O PLOMO

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:42 am

That’s a tad bit of a bathroom read. Lol
You high fiving MF’er
HarryK

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:55 am

HarryK wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:42 am
That’s a tad bit of a bathroom read. Lol
Lulz
FEMA Camps are ready, so are Article V Tribunals
PLATA O PLOMO

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:29 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:14 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:57 am

Not saying that. I'm saying if you look at the Bill Clinton Policies of the 1990's and use them as a Benchmark(and similarities to Trump) you can readily see how Radical the Left has become.
If you had to summarize why the "Left" has become more "radical" what are the top 3-4 reasons in your opinion. B/c like most things its a multi varied problem.
Because it works. Women, minorities & weirdos have never had so much power.
I know you're old enough to remember, but it's obvious why the right lost academia, isn't it? How long did they lobby and spend political capital for "equal time in the classroom." The whole creationism movement and general anti-intellectualism. When the right is telling a bunch of academics that the bible's take is more important than science, well of course they're going to lose that fight, and they're villifying those academics on the regular, the outcome is obvious.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:06 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:29 pm
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:14 pm
To see how badly the democrats have fallen, imagine Trump versus Robert Kennedy.

There's nobody like that waiting to save the party from communism and fight for working class voters. That is why Trump won.
I think bobby is the one who wanted to do Great Society on steroids. He gave a speech to some ivy league graduating class talking about all the means tested programs and utopian social engineering he wanted to implement. One member of the class raised his hand and asked: "Mr. Kennedy, who is going to pay for that?"

Kennedy replied: "You are."

The thing is, I am not a fan of the Kennedy's but I cant imagine a contemporary politician like Obama saying that. Shit, I remember during the ACA media coverage Obama said that insurance premiums wouldn't rise for existing customers. LOL. My parents, relatives, and friends all experienced huge hikes. I am without a doubt the poorest person on this forum (no close second except maybe jedi), and even mine tripled from 2017 -2018. Granted, I fucked up the paperwork (and as a result I am without coverage atm nbd), but even still I got angry. If you are going to fuck me and there is nothing I can do about it, just tell me straight up. Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining. Even Bernie Sanders made claims like that, saying that taxes wouldn't increase for middle class families while still promising universal insurance and education and a large expanse of the federal budget. I'm not an economist, but I have read articles saying that Sanders' plans are financially impossible based on what he promised versus what he said they would cost. I wish that we had a national discussion about this. If these leftist politicians just straight up gave an honest accounting, and told us what we were going to get while telling us what we'd have to give, I still wouldn't vote for them, but I'd respect them more. There are legions of people my age who honestly think they can get the moon and half the stars by voting democrat, while still aspiring to be able to smoke pot and go downtown every night while supporting themselves and paying all their bills. Its weird as fuck.
How much you make a year?
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:13 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:06 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:29 pm
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:14 pm
To see how badly the democrats have fallen, imagine Trump versus Robert Kennedy.

There's nobody like that waiting to save the party from communism and fight for working class voters. That is why Trump won.
I think bobby is the one who wanted to do Great Society on steroids. He gave a speech to some ivy league graduating class talking about all the means tested programs and utopian social engineering he wanted to implement. One member of the class raised his hand and asked: "Mr. Kennedy, who is going to pay for that?"

Kennedy replied: "You are."

The thing is, I am not a fan of the Kennedy's but I cant imagine a contemporary politician like Obama saying that. Shit, I remember during the ACA media coverage Obama said that insurance premiums wouldn't rise for existing customers. LOL. My parents, relatives, and friends all experienced huge hikes. I am without a doubt the poorest person on this forum (no close second except maybe jedi), and even mine tripled from 2017 -2018. Granted, I fucked up the paperwork (and as a result I am without coverage atm nbd), but even still I got angry. If you are going to fuck me and there is nothing I can do about it, just tell me straight up. Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining. Even Bernie Sanders made claims like that, saying that taxes wouldn't increase for middle class families while still promising universal insurance and education and a large expanse of the federal budget. I'm not an economist, but I have read articles saying that Sanders' plans are financially impossible based on what he promised versus what he said they would cost. I wish that we had a national discussion about this. If these leftist politicians just straight up gave an honest accounting, and told us what we were going to get while telling us what we'd have to give, I still wouldn't vote for them, but I'd respect them more. There are legions of people my age who honestly think they can get the moon and half the stars by voting democrat, while still aspiring to be able to smoke pot and go downtown every night while supporting themselves and paying all their bills. Its weird as fuck.
How much you make a year?
If he really works retail in Florida... about 25k.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0