Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

SuburbanFarmer

Re: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS STARTING CIVIL WAR

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:29 am

Xenophon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:c. When a death metal concert gets violent, you know what you were getting into in the first place.
When you go towards a large protest, to 'oppose' and taunt the people in it, you know what you're getting into as well.
You mean how Antifa arrives at all these protests, right? There are no Right wing death squads interrupting antifa protests.
Stickman begs to differ.

Perhaps the narrative of the 'poor, oppressed minority of peaceful right-wing protesters' isn't quite accurate...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:31 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
When you go towards a large protest, to 'oppose' and taunt the people in it, you know what you're getting into as well.
You mean how Antifa arrives at all these protests, right? There are no Right wing death squads interrupting antifa protests.
Stickman begs to differ.

Perhaps the narrative of the 'poor, oppressed minority of peaceful right-wing protesters' isn't quite accurate...
Stickman's presence was in response to the consistent harassment of the right wingers by Antifa. And at that rally, Antifa were the ones who showed up as the aggressors, as I said before. The fact that groups of right wingers decided to attend the rally with the means to defend themselves is a result of Antifa attacks and police non-intervention.

I don't think right wingers should engage in the same dramatics as Antifa, though. It's becoming a childish costume party.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:34 am

Xenophon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Xenophon wrote: You mean how Antifa arrives at all these protests, right? There are no Right wing death squads interrupting antifa protests.
Stickman begs to differ.

Stickman's presence was in response to the consistent harassment of the right wingers by Antifa. And at that rally, Antifa were the ones who showed up as the aggressors, as I said before. The fact that groups of right wingers decided to attend the rally with the means to defend themselves is a result of Antifa attacks and police non-intervention.

I don't think right wingers should engage in the same dramatics as Antifa, though. It's becoming a childish costume party.
Very much agree with this.

If you feel the need to dress for a street battle, to attend a protest, then you are not going for the right reasons. You're looking for a fight, and getting it, then screaming victim to the internet. It's a farce.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 am

Based Stickman is not complaining about anything for being arrested for actions that are less violent than the opposing sides' actions
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:43 am

*blocks your path*

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:46 am

California wrote:Based Stickman is not complaining about anything for being arrested for actions that are less violent than the opposing sides' actions
I don't disagree with Stickman's reasoning or actions. I just think it's harmful PR to portray both sides as violent aggressors. If I was the propaganda boy for the right wing movement, I'd encourage them to take the martyrdom route if they care enough about their cause.

I'm also not saying don't fight back. Just maybe dress in normal clothing and don't show up like you're hillbilly Leonidas.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:53 am

California wrote: Here's a more credible source. Direct from the mouth of a non biased reporter who was there. This is the one I've listened to but Tim Pool has multiple videos confirming this

Seems reliable enough.

Antifa strikes me as a confused bunch. From Pool's account, it sounds like some people claiming to be anarchists or communists who are LARPing as revolutionaries... which will seem sillier and sillier the less police crack down on them.
Whoever is actually bringing fireworks to public events and lighting them off near crowds better hope they aren't stupid enough to actually hurt somebody with them.

Basically, still in the 'idiot doing stupid shit in public category.' Not 'society is crumbling, we need to crack down harder' levels for me... people are more likely to blow their own hand off like an asshole with an m80 than hurt someone else.

Provisionally, I think we should set the terror alert somewhere between Bart Simpson and ISIS.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:59 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
I said putting a lock in a sock was over the line. If I got to set the rules, I would say you don't get to carry anything.

Are you willing to excuse any level of state crack downs outside of total tyranny? Come on... accusing of that might count as putting silly words in your mouth that you didn't actually say and don't represent what you actually think.
Hey, if you don't want to be misrepresented, then stop being a sarcastic halfwit and be concise about your position. We talk about violence, you're all like "Hey man, no big deal. Civil disobedience, broseph." Then you begin to resort to ad hominem fallacies as a defense mechanism when you're called out on it.
I might be able to stop being sarcastic, but I don't want to. I probably can't help being a halfwit.

Civil disobedience really isn't supposed to follow all the rules though... that is kind of the point. People keep showing up to these events, and they keep getting in to fights. What is the solution? No more assembly? Curfews?

Let them vent their frustrations. Seeing that as some harbinger of civil war seems a little panicky to me, but I can't predict the future. Either way, I don't think it is quite time to lace up the jackboots.

Broseph.
It isn't civil disobedience you insufferable pile of shit. Actively seeking out those you disagree with with the express purpose of engaging them with violence to punish them for disagreeing with you is textbook authoritarianism, and of you worthless fucking leftists are all about it.

kill yourself cunt.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:05 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
Hey, if you don't want to be misrepresented, then stop being a sarcastic halfwit and be concise about your position. We talk about violence, you're all like "Hey man, no big deal. Civil disobedience, broseph." Then you begin to resort to ad hominem fallacies as a defense mechanism when you're called out on it.
I might be able to stop being sarcastic, but I don't want to. I probably can't help being a halfwit.

Civil disobedience really isn't supposed to follow all the rules though... that is kind of the point. People keep showing up to these events, and they keep getting in to fights. What is the solution? No more assembly? Curfews?

Let them vent their frustrations. Seeing that as some harbinger of civil war seems a little panicky to me, but I can't predict the future. Either way, I don't think it is quite time to lace up the jackboots.

Broseph.
It isn't civil disobedience you insufferable pile of shit. Actively seeking out those you disagree with with the express purpose of engaging them with violence to punish them for disagreeing with you is textbook authoritarianism, and of you worthless fucking leftists are all about it.

kill yourself cunt.
Been mixing Adderall with your trucker meds? Sure, it helps you study, but it makes you say nasty things on the internet.

Have an orange slice in the chill-out tent until your paranoid fantasies subside a little, and then we can have a civilized conversation.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:02 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

Broseph.

kill yourself cunt.
Soooooo... exactly what Hat Girl and Stickman were doing then? Cool story, bruh.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace