Freedom Convoy

C-Mag

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:11 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:57 pm
Canada preparing to crush Freedom Convoy with brute force, before Friday.
The below report is from a Canadian combat vet who does a show called Ragecast, he is known as the Raging Dissident. Here's his feed. https://rumble.com/c/RagingDissident

https://gab.com/Alielbaryeshua/posts/107758040454268009
All they did was take a food fuel tank and a few smaller tanks of gas... then they walked away. They are trying to pressure people into evacuating.

That's all they did so far. I understand the government bought up all the hotel rooms so no one can rent a room. However, as the report states, they are amassing shock troops to crush and arrest the protesters. I fully believe it's true, and I think it will most likely happen.

I believe it will only stoke the rage against Trudeau, and eventually lead to his downfall.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:27 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:15 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:11 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:57 pm
Canada preparing to crush Freedom Convoy with brute force, before Friday.
The below report is from a Canadian combat vet who does a show called Ragecast, he is known as the Raging Dissident. Here's his feed. https://rumble.com/c/RagingDissident

https://gab.com/Alielbaryeshua/posts/107758040454268009
All they did was take a food fuel tank and a few smaller tanks of gas... then they walked away. They are trying to pressure people into evacuating.

That's all they did so far. I understand the government bought up all the hotel rooms so no one can rent a room. However, as the report states, they are amassing shock troops to crush and arrest the protesters. I fully believe it's true, and I think it will most likely happen.

I believe it will only stoke the rage against Trudeau, and eventually lead to his downfall.
These guys are truckers... I don't think the police no matter how well armed they think they are will be ready for the true testosterone they are going to face. These guys aren't a priest or some soy-sucking flake.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:29 pm

I got "blocked" by my Canadian "friend" because he believed the media, and I countered every point he brought up with media sources that were reputable. He didn't like it and so be blocked me because I'm not willing to listen to the "facts"...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:52 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:29 pm
I got "blocked" by my Canadian "friend" because he believed the media, and I countered every point he brought up with media sources that were reputable. He didn't like it and so be blocked me because I'm not willing to listen to the "facts"...
Steve Bannon is reporting today(Episode 1620 of War Room) that Goldman Sachs and the Biden Admin know the mandates have to be ended for political survival, they are trying to get out of it and save face.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:57 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:52 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:29 pm
Steve Bannon is reporting today(Episode 1620 of War Room) that Goldman Sachs and the Biden Admin know the mandates have to be ended for political survival, they are trying to get out of it and save face.
There is no saving face for Biden... everyone knows what he ran on and what he said a month or so ago...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:34 am

I tend to agree with this analysis

PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:42 am

Trudeau is such a tool controlled by women with no idea how the dominance hierarchy operates, that they can still goad him into using force.

That’s REALLY a problem for the American convoy.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:00 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:42 am
Trudeau is such a tool controlled by women with no idea how the dominance hierarchy operates, that they can still goad him into using force.

I’d imagine the American version will involve a hell of a lot more teargas and injuries.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:00 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

I’d imagine the American version will involve a hell of a lot more teargas and injuries.
And Antifa allowed to do whatever they want. Biden will certainly use force. Unfortunately, only 5% of people where I live will resist, so where you live has to provide almost all the shock-troops. People like Smitty & DB will sit on the sidelines.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:33 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:00 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

And Antifa allowed to do whatever they want. Biden will certainly use force. Unfortunately, only 5% of people where I live will resist, so where you live has to provide almost all the shock-troops. People like Smitty & DB will sit on the sidelines.
If it were within driving distance, I’d spend my weekend there for sure.

But I can guarantee the Midwest in general is ready to roll. The DC Convoy will be 10x the initial Canadian one without some serious government action. Texans will of course form the majority of it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0