70%

Total votes: 23

DBTrek

Re: Did you get the shot?

Post by DBTrek » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:43 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:40 am
the government uses overwrought hysteria to pass all its draconian laws now
No, man... no.... Dr. Wheat Thresher has informed me that COVID is actually waaaaaay worse than the overwrought hysteria we're currently exposed to. So. Much. Worse.
They're constantly telling you to panic because what you should actually be doing is contemplating suicide.
But they're putting a positive spin on all this for us.
Really.
Ask the part time farmhand.
He knows.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:43 am

Preaching personal autotomy without personal responsibility is how we got here: the perversion of liberty ideals into something evil.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:45 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:39 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:20 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:09 am
Fascism is pretty good if you’re rich, just like aristocracy is pretty good if you’re noble-born.
fascism is only a problem is you are a leftist, or gay, or a weirdo

but if you are a land owning, God fearing, hetero patriach right wing nutjob, the Fascists won't bother you

so if a right wing dictator overthrew the lunatic leftist Government of Canada, I would not oppose that
The basic underlying assumption of Fascism is nepotism, so if you're into gatekeeping, fine, but I certainly would have been a failure under Fascism.
I would take Francisco Franco over Justin Trudeau in a heartbeat

if Franco went and gassed the NDP, I wouldn't miss them
Nec Aspera Terrent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:46 am

I mean, if Covid is highly transmissible and lots of people have it, how do you know the rise in deaths is out of the ordinary as compared to pre-covid.

Now, if its clear Covid is the primary factor killing 4000 people who would not have normally died otherwise, than yeah, maybe the vax is worth the risk.

Problem is, hard to find those numbers - but they seem easy enough to compile if youre he CDC? So where are they?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:48 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:46 am
I mean, if Covid is highly transmissible and lots of people have it, how do you know the rise in deaths is out of the ordinary as compared to pre-covid.

Now, if its clear Covid is the primary factor killing 4000 people who would not have normally died otherwise, than yeah, maybe the vax is worth the risk.

Problem is, hard to find those numbers - but they seem easy enough to compile if youre he CDC? So where are they?
4,000 people over two days is not that many in the context of a 300,000,000+ population

IIRC, 8,000 to 10,000 Americans die every day on average
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:55 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:43 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
No, man... no.... Dr. Wheat Thresher has informed me that COVID is actually waaaaaay worse than the overwrought hysteria we're currently exposed to. So. Much. Worse.
They're constantly telling you to panic because what you should actually be doing is contemplating suicide.
Really.
He knows.
I don't find Monte to be susceptible to argument, trying to prove anything to him is a fool's errand

I am in the class of people who is profiting from the pandemic, just on real estate alone

he's the one who is short of cash, so it's punishing him not me
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:06 am

it's like I am in the class which is making out like bandits from this pandemic, I can't deny it

so I understand how & why it has become an entrenched interest

rough estimate I've made an extra $500,000 or so over the two years of the pandemic

so it's paying me something close to $20,000 a month, which is way better than the stock market

the Pandemic is the Boomer Vampire Squids in action

Nec Aspera Terrent

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:22 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:46 am

Isnt it as simple as seeing if all caused deaths has increased, stayed the same, or decreased over maybe the past 4-5 years? I don't know where to look but that data is available. Someone was telling me we have excess deaths but not 500k. Maybe 40Kish.
Last edited by GloryofGreece on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:23 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:43 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Really.
He knows.
You know, if the cure was suicide, I wonder how many people would actually do it... I'm really afraid to find out that people are that fucking dumb...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:27 am

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0