Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:26 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:16 pm
Or, there are actually a lot of people that just still genuinely support Trump, even to a fault. Hard to believe I know.
I think there were some bad actors in the crowd, but most people were genuine Trump supporters who were tired of being treated like second class citizens.

I mean, on one hand, I understand their support of Trump and only Trump. He's literally the only one that has ever acknowledged them and put their concerns forward. What allegiance should they have for, say the GOP? On the other hand, Trump has really only been about Trump, always has been.
I think you misunderstand Trump? He's self-centered to a fault, which causes a complete lack of self-awareness, which to us looks like narcissism, but he's not; he does give a sincere shit about those people you're talking about.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:27 pm

I think Jan. 6th was a mix of Trump supporters who are on the fringe along with plants whose job it was to get them riled up enough to follow them into the Capitol. There are extremists on both sides. The left were probably hoping for more destruction and mayhem, but took what they were given and ran with the plan.

Some unsuspecting Trump supporters got caught up in the moment, entered the Capitol and just wandered around for a while before leaving. Probably didn't even think what they did was illegal. There are pictures of them keeping within the roped off areas as they go through.

Just like I have no doubt the election was stolen due to fraud, I have no doubt the left had people there disguised as Trump supporters and the "riot" was a planned event......by the left.

That place has to be full of cameras. Where is all the footage of all this mayhem?

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:28 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Trump was destroyed.

I learned from that: a constant degradation and haranguing can't be ignored; the Monte's of this world must be Blocked or they WILL cancel you.
Honor, for lack of a better word, is one of the biggest faults of the right wing. They think if they point out contradictions and the hypocrisy, they'll win. They think the constitution and the bill of rights will save them. You can't win the game. They've made it clear, on the news, TV, and social media they don't care if you die, they want your submission. The cathedral demands a near monopoly to work.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:29 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:26 pm
I think you misunderstand Trump? He's self-centered to a fault, which causes a complete lack of self-awareness, which to us looks like narcissism, but he's not; he does give a sincere shit about those people you're talking about.
I just cannot believe that.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:29 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:28 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Trump was destroyed.

I learned from that: a constant degradation and haranguing can't be ignored; the Monte's of this world must be Blocked or they WILL cancel you.
Honor, for lack of a better word, is one of the biggest faults of the right wing. They think if they point out contradictions and the hypocrisy, they'll win. They think the constitution and the bill of rights will save them. You can't win the game. They've made it clear, on the news, TV, and social media they don't care if you die, they want your submission. The cathedral demands a near monopoly to work.
Nicely put.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Trump was destroyed.

Our Constitution wasn't designed for the type of society we have now. As we expanded the voting franchise, we completely undermined ourselves. The Republic that the Founders envisioned is dead, based on that alone.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Sent a lifelong “friend” a video of the PBS executive talking about reeducating people (by force) and asked him if he still thought Trump was greater of two evils. He responded that if I defended Trump our friendship was over - I previously asked him what specific actions Trump did (besides the capital event) that made him hate the man so much - no answer. There really is no talking to the left. It’s so alien to me for one side to refuse to explain their position.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:12 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:11 pm
Sent a lifelong “friend” a video of the PBS executive talking about reeducating people (by force) and asked him if he still thought Trump was greater of two evils. He responded that if I defended Trump our friendship was over - I previously asked him what specific actions Trump did (besides the capital event) that made him hate the man so much - no answer. There really is no talking to the left. It’s so alien to me for one side to refuse to explain their position.
Witness the power of the media blitz.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:20 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:54 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:21 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:34 am

Just because we don’t respond to every damn post you make doesn’t mean that we don’t agree or don’t already know whatever your saying at any given point. As for seeing this coming, hell most of us seen this coming since before Obama. As Martin said. Just STFU. Sounds like you’re dealing with self doubt issues bud and are always in desperate need of validation. Now if you don’t mind STFU and stop derailing threads. A lot of shit is going down and we would like to discuss those topics.
Then don't act like things are going to be the same, because if we sit on our asses we are not going to be seeing anything recognized as America as we knew it in the next 4 years onward.

Saying "we need to do this" great, you got a plan, now start moving on it, don't just be an armchair general anymore, if this is one of the last bastions of "freedom" lets use it.

Want me to shut up, then act... don't just talk... I'm tired of "smart people" doing nothing while the idiots of the US are the ones fucking things up.

Take deep breath dude. You dont help your family or anyone else out by acting rashly because your panicked.

A whole bunch of people just did something, acted to be acting, in DC..... and many of them are going to prison.

The enemies of Liberty have fully revealed themselves, that's all.

They control all the institutions, and 60% of the urban population, that's all.

If you cant get a few of your neighbors on your team, what are you really going to do?

Relax, put all that Asbergers to work on options.
I'm in Mass... I am alone on an island surrounded by sharks, with no chance of getting off or out depending on how much more this state locks down. Right now we are not allowed to leave the state, if we do we are supposed to self-quarantine for two weeks, and if someone here catches you not doing it, they report you. You have more than 10 people in a place, they report you, you don't wear a mask, they report you. Now, tell me... if SHTF, do you really not think they will report you if you have a "we back the blue" or the American flag instead of BLM or the rainbow flag flying at your doorstep?

I've already stated how I am going to take care of things, I am working on getting my book published, once that is done, I'm out of this state and moving... and right now it depends where to by how things turn out. I will buy land, build a house, and make sure I have enough supplies and resources at my disposal to survive anything that comes down the pike.

I already have friends outside of this state that are willing to work with me on this, so I know I won't be alone there. Farmers, ex-military, electricians, plumbers, etc... when I said make a plan and work on making it happen, I wasn't joking. That is exactly what I am doing.
Last edited by The Conservative on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:22 pm

They're not so bad