Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

DBTrek

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:36 am

You figured WRONG, Zwarte Piet-man!
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:36 am

BjornP wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:31 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:33 am
BjornP wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:39 pm

Self-preservation is ultimately the justification for lethal action against political opponents. If they actually threaten your life or freedom. And by actual threat, I mean by force of arms. Not by simply existing and them wailing in your general direction.
So are actual Swedes at that point yet?
No. When I'm justifying the use of deadly force against people who threaten your life or freedom, I am not referring to petty criminals. Probably should have written life AND freedom instead, but I thought I'd made that whole "threats to one's way of life require more than just a criminal presence" point so many times over the years, I figured I didn't need to repeat myself.
That's not what I meant.

The white left across the western world are to some degree hell-bent on genociding their fellow whites. In Sweden, they have gone so far as to reasonably achieve a genocide of the Swedish people within a few generations.

The Muslims really need to go home. That's a separate issue. I am talking about divisions within our own people in which one group has decided it would be a great idea to exterminate us all in a soft genocide.

At what point do you suppose we are justified in fighting back?

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:36 am
You figured WRONG, Zwarte Piet-man!
:lol:
Hmm, it's like people only form an opinion of someone's opinions by how visible they am... Hmmm... :think:..

Oooooooooooooh... :o

I don't think I'm going to reach the posting rate I had during that particular discussion anytime soon.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:53 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:24 am
At times on this forum I see exclamations of "well, when the revolution starts, at least we'll get to kill a few of them before it dies back down." It has me wondering about deeper things here. We're present, those of us who are on opposite sides. Me a liberal, you conservative. (and a smattering of other ideologies)

You have images through the news sites you visit. You have an idea of your opponents, but we're here every day talking to each other, arguing with each other. America is very divided now, as is a lot of the western world. It's a simple question then, would the world be a better place if your political opponents were dead? Would you celebrate their death?

(Is that how far it has gone?)
Seek to persuade and approach your opponents with the same dignity you would require they approach you. Seek common ground and remember your shared humanity. Be patient.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:55 am

de officiis wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:53 am

Seek to persuade and approach your opponents with the same dignity you would require they approach you. Seek common ground and remember your shared humanity. Be patient.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:21 am

The Muslims really need to go home.
What? To Bradford?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:35 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:21 am

The Muslims really need to go home.
What? To Bradford?
I honestly don't give a shit. Just not in the West.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:46 am

That's not what I meant.

The white left across the western world are to some degree hell-bent on genociding their fellow whites. In Sweden, they have gone so far as to reasonably achieve a genocide of the Swedish people within a few generations.

The Muslims really need to go home. That's a separate issue. I am talking about divisions within our own people in which one group has decided it would be a great idea to exterminate us all in a soft genocide.

At what point do you suppose we are justified in fighting back?
I really don't care. Your delusions about there existing an "our" people, as if you and I were somehow the same people... it's just... don't know what to do with it. I've got white skin, sure, but my people are not "the whites". My culture ain't my pigmentation. Keep your foreign shit over in foreign-shit-land. You're right about us - and Sweden even more so - having too much foreign shit already, so I don't see why I'd want to add your foreign shitty way of thinking to the shitpile.

As for when your people are justified in fighting back? If the State is oppressing you, then rise up and gather militias to fight the State. Don't wait for the State to recognize your rights, if it's the State depriving you of them. Of course, you might want to maybe ask your fellow white folks if they also feel oppressed. Odds, judging by your fellow white Americans, generally seems to be no. They might be annoyed at the SJW talk, and the overuse of the word "racism", but that's generally all it is. If they, too, start to agree that yup... it's time for rebellion and the State is too anti-white, then you should start sharpening the bowie knife and doing some rifle practise for the coming civil race war. But I would it trust just yourself.

If you're just angry about white Americans not fucking as much and getting enough white babies...? Fight back by fucking back. If you're angry about white Americans not getting fair representation? Fight back by start representing the interests of white people. If they elect you, you'd be vindicated in knowing that you're genuinely speaking to White America's interests and fears. If they don't, you'll have to accept that your opinions are just the opinions of an irrelevant minority and that no one wants you to have a voice - not even other white people. If you're angry at white people getting undermined by illegal immigrant labor? Start a union.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:48 am

I am not going to bother reading the whole thing until you actually respond to what I wrote, dude.

In this context, the people I am talking about are the Swedish people. At what point do you suppose the Swedish people who are slated for near extermination in only a handful of generations have a justification for fighting back against the Swedes who convinced themselves of this cause?

If 60% of the Danish people decided that Denmark is a racist piece of shit and deserves demographic annihilation, are the 40% of Danes who don't want their race, culture, and even nation destroyed not justified in fighting back?

Instead of being a jackass, respond to what I am writing here. We all grew up with that "never again" mentality, and it's happening again. For fuck sake. It's happening right now.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:59 am

You should probably go back and read his post. It was good.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0