Draining the Swamp

nmoore63

Re: Draining the Swamp

Post by nmoore63 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:16 am
Jeff Sessions’ DOJ Files Appeal to Protect Bill Clinton’s Records & Intel of Monica Lewinsky Scandal; Wants Records Kept Secret

My first thought,
If the President getting a blowjob in the Whitehouse 20 years ago is still a threat to National Security, then Bill and Monica should be in jail.

Sessions is such a Swamp Creature. Trump you fucking idiot, you got played on your AG pick.
https://truepundit.com/jeff-sessions-do ... pt-secret/
#BurnItDown

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed May 16, 2018 12:47 pm

This is my shocked face. :roll:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 29, 2018 12:12 am

Cindy McCain, John McCain's wife, is getting set to take over his Senate Seat per appointment by the Governor of Arizona.

This shit has always bothered me. Why is she the best pick for Arizona ? The Governor should have to answer that question.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 29, 2018 7:28 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 12:12 am
Cindy McCain, John McCain's wife, is getting set to take over his Senate Seat per appointment by the Governor of Arizona.

This shit has always bothered me. Why is she the best pick for Arizona ? The Governor should have to answer that question.
Because "fuck you", that's why.
:P

Welcome back to the monarchy. You on team Clinton or team Bush? Dynasties, y'all.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 29, 2018 8:10 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:28 am
C-Mag wrote:

Welcome back to the monarchy. You on team Clinton or team Bush? Dynasties, y'all.
It's pretty disgusting. She will be sold as carrying on the legacy of her husband and the ideals the Arizona people voted for :roll:

The Swamp is deep, and Trump is not moving fast enough, he needs to get his big fat Big Mac eatin, Diet Coke swillin, Orange Ass going.
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue May 29, 2018 8:25 am

Well, replacing Senators during a term is a function of the state executive / legislature, pending the next election or a special election.

Even the POS 17th Amendment didn't gum that up.

It's not in Trump's purview.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 29, 2018 8:30 am

Fife wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:25 am
Well, replacing Senators during a term is a function of the state executive / legislature, pending the next election or a special election.

Even the POS 17th Amendment didn't gum that up.

It's not in Trump's purview.
Roger.
My comments were mostly about the Swamp like movements of these people and not the appointment in particular.

I was just reading a story about how FBI whistleblowers are scared to come forward because they don't see the Trump Admin taking on the Bureacrats hard enough to really make much of a change, that the Establishment is just trying to run out the clock on the Trump Admin so they can go back to status quo.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 29, 2018 9:53 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:28 am
C-Mag wrote:

+100
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue May 29, 2018 11:39 pm

C-Mag wrote:

Doesn't she own ketchup? Oh wait, that is Kerry's wife. WTF did Cindy do besides complain about Marsha?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:14 am

C-Mag wrote:

Let's do this across the board. When Tom Brady retires, appoint Giselle the new starting QB for the Pats. :D