Trump Pros Vs. Cons

Martin Hash

Re: Trump Pros Vs. Cons

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:So your saying what exactly? What attribute is due most of the credit for your money? ...Luck?
Luck.
Well that shitty for unlucky people isn't? Are you also more of a determinist / reductionist? And by further extension would it be fair to say there is no real significant way to improve your lot in life through hard work, orderliness, and determination?
If money is your goal then those attributes will be incredibly expensive tickets. They are difficult, require lots of effort, and take a long time.

If your goal is accomplishment, then those are EXACTLY what is needed PLUS intelligence & temperament.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:So your saying what exactly? What attribute is due most of the credit for your money? ...Luck?
Luck.

Gheez Marty, just when I was thinking you were god.............. I was just about to start worshipping you because of your wealth. Now you go and shatter my entire idolatry of you. Now what do I do. :shifty:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:56 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Luck.

Gheez Marty, just when I was thinking you were god.............. I was just about to start worshipping you because of your wealth. Now you go and shatter my entire idolatry of you. Now what do I do. :shifty:
Worship him anyway, and ignore the contradictions. Lucky Marty Hash is clearly our Next Great Leader.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Luck.

The secret's out.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:17 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Luck.

Worship him anyway, and ignore the contradictions. Lucky Marty Hash is clearly our Next Great Leader.
I should have got it, that wealth is admired and accomplishments are unappreciated, when Trump was elected. You knew it all the time. I'm slow when it comes to knowing what other people find exceptional.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I should have got it, that wealth is admired and accomplishments are unappreciated, when Trump was elected. You knew it all the time. I'm slow when it comes to knowing what other people find exceptional.
Doesn't have to be right, but it's true.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Luck.
Well that shitty for unlucky people isn't? Are you also more of a determinist / reductionist? And by further extension would it be fair to say there is no real significant way to improve your lot in life through hard work, orderliness, and determination?
If money is your goal then those attributes will be incredibly expensive tickets. They are difficult, require lots of effort, and take a long time.

If your goal is accomplishment, then those are EXACTLY what is needed PLUS intelligence & temperament.
:lol:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:The problem with being the only one in the world with licenses in medicine, law, accounting & engineering is that people have no idea how fucking impossible that is. It's fucking impossible! That's why I'm the only one.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:30 pm

I'm rich.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I'm rich
biatch!
*yip*