Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

TheReal_ND

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:23 am

StCapps wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Image
It really is not that hard to notice AJ is a performance artists, if you didn't notice that he was before his lawyer said so, then you're a blockhead.

You're a globalist shill too

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Xenophon wrote: That would be Finity's End, unless you old timers are talking about someone from 5 years ago.
That guy was a piece of work.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:38 pm

He's on the chans now. He prefers anonymity.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:13 pm

DBTrek wrote:But you won't do that because you know how it will go. No one will post. No one cares. Thus, you and others are forced to try to grab other people's threads and use other people's podiums. That is precisely how my thread scored 5x more views than ClubGOP's in 1/4th the time. People click on my thread because there *might* be some content here that's entertaining. And for precisely the opposite reason, they're not clicking on the obvious waste of time threads.

They can't ostracize you guys directly anymore, but they can still limit their exposure by avoiding place where they *know* you'll be.

"Dear god, did you see who started that thread? Look away, before they see us staring. Hurry down the street before they follow!"
:shock:
Michael Jordan set attendance records while playing minor league baseball, doesn't mean he was any good. They saw it once and never went through the gates again. Congrats you got a big pop when you came out of retirement and you stunk it up. Start other threads those will be the test.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:18 pm

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Everybody just came there for the dank memes ok sweetie?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:37 pm

StCapps wrote:
DBTrek wrote:If you didn't know water was a liquid it's because you're the dumbest Canadian hatched since natives were squatting penguin eggs. Just because you can find a few coma patients that are also as mentally challenged doesn't get you off the hook. It's that simple. Unless you never said that you didn't know water was a liquid, in which case I look dumb as St.Capps for pretending you did.
Your comments in the thread thus far imply that this is some big surprise to you, no doubt because it's easier to make jokes when you go around pretending this is some big shock, instead of shit anyone paying attention already knew. Pretend otherwise all you want, you aren't fooling anyone.

Yeah this is coming from the guy that was supposed to be red pilled throughout the last cycle about the MSM. He found out that indeed they were as biased and playing "characters" just as much as Alex Jones. Jake Tapper, Don Lemon, and Nuke's avatar whatever his name is are all playing characters they are just bad at it. I thought Trek would be hip but maybe he needs a message in language he can understand.

Last edited by clubgop on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:40 pm

DBTrek wrote:Ok.
There we go, that is what I am talking about. Quality Performance art, I endorse.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:46 pm

and Nuke's avatar whatever his name is

Its Shekelrosebergsteincash.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:19 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:DBTrek seems like a guy that gives zero fucks.
aren't you his sock puppet?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751