Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Speaker to Animals

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:37 pm

There it is. Scream RACIST! when you don't have a decent argument. :roll:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:38 pm

You seem to misunderstand. There have been studies done that show white people to be the least xenophobic of their peers. The assumption that if we were to just die and racism will WITH it is completely unfounded.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:40 pm

We open our borders to allow the most violent groups of humans come and demographically erase our race from existence, but we are all super racist. LMFAO.

These people lack all self-reflection. This is what decades of programming and indoctrination do to somebody. They don't even know what the word racist means, but I am sure they might get an idea if they are chased down in a BLM race riot and beaten unconscious for being white.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:You seem to misunderstand. There have been studies done that show white people to be the least xenophobic of their peers. The assumption that if we were to just die and racism will WITH it is completely unfounded.
I haven't heard anyone propose that white people "just die" to fix this problem, other than you and StA.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:There it is. Scream RACIST! when you don't have a decent argument. :roll:
Well stop quacking like a fucking duck then.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:We open our borders to allow the most violent groups of humans come and demographically erase our race from existence, but we are all super racist. LMFAO.

These people lack all self-reflection. This is what decades of programming and indoctrination do to somebody. They don't even know what the word racist means, but I am sure they might get an idea if they are chased down in a BLM race riot and beaten unconscious for being white.
Do you feel that you've been "demographically erased"? Do you know anyone that has?

Do you think that "whiteness" is some kind of sacred flame that should be protected from the Others?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:45 pm

LMFAO

I want to secure my borders and point out the fact that we don't need immigrants any longer, and I am a RACIST!!!!!!!!

Give it a rest. You obviously lack an argument and you obviously have no idea what that word even means.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:46 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:You seem to misunderstand. There have been studies done that show white people to be the least xenophobic of their peers. The assumption that if we were to just die and racism will WITH it is completely unfounded.
I haven't heard anyone propose that white people "just die" to fix this problem, other than you and StA.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=White+people+should+die

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Cucks get a sexual rise from the multiculural dream of an earth of mixed brown people. You can't argue them out of their fetish.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:49 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:We open our borders to allow the most violent groups of humans come and demographically erase our race from existence, but we are all super racist. LMFAO.

Do you feel that you've been "demographically erased"? Do you know anyone that has?

Do you think that "whiteness" is some kind of sacred flame that should be protected from the Others?

He's talking about you, jackass.