Another School Shooting

Okeefenokee

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:31 pm

This is where we play cowboys and indians. Her lever versus my pump.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:21 am

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:04 pm

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:21 pm

That is one serious takedown!

MMA has nothing on this social media bodyslam.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Zero

Post by Zero » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Pretty damning. That likely is the protocol (to not open the door), but unless the shooter is there in the hallway, you’d let the kids in,if you have half a brain and aren’t scared witless.

I wonder if there’s camera footage.
Hontar: We must work in the world, your eminence. The world is thus.

Altamirano: No, Señor Hontar. Thus have we made the world... thus have I made it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Also damning is the borderline illiteracy of an upcoming government high school graduate..

Zero

Post by Zero » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Also damning is the borderline illiteracy of an upcoming government high school graduate..
:roll:

Yes, because the written fluency and sophistication of a twitter rant is the same as a well-written, edited paper.

Just ask the President.
Hontar: We must work in the world, your eminence. The world is thus.

Altamirano: No, Señor Hontar. Thus have we made the world... thus have I made it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Zero wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Also damning is the borderline illiteracy of an upcoming government high school graduate..
:roll:

Yes, because the written fluency and sophistication of a twitter rant is the same as a well-written, edited paper.

Just ask the President.

Well, if you are going to publish an account for the entire world to read, I would expect you to proof-read it. I don't care about some forum post. I don't proof read anything I post here and neither do any of you. But if I were to make a public statement, it wouldn't sound like the person you are used to reading here.

It's not his fault either. The blame for this young man's borderline illiteracy, and his near assassination because his teacher ran away and locked the door behind him, falls squarely on government schools and the teachers it serves.

Government schools are for the teachers, not the students.

It's the same thing I encounter in the VA hospital. In the VA hospital, the veteran patient is there for the sake of the government employee, and anything we do to make their easy lives a bit more difficult is met with hostility.

These kids are more like the living "paychecks" of mothers seeking child support to teachers than human beings deserving of a quality education and sacrifice on the part of the adults to whom they are charged. It's horrible what happens. There's no excuse for this. Before government schools, college freshmen were around age 15. Think about that in the context of what your government school produces.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:42 pm

These students seem young compared to the college students today. There was a range of ages, but the average student would have entered at age fourteen and graduated at age eighteen.

The thirty-six members of the Class of 1852 were born anywhere from 1828 to 1835. They ranged in age from twelve to twenty years of age as entering freshmen, and from sixteen to twenty three years at the time of the class's 1852 graduation. The bulk of the class were born in 1833 (fifteen students) or 1834 (ten students) and would have been thirteen to fifteen years old as freshmen and seventeen to nineteen years old at graduation. One young man, Joseph George Rosengarten, was only 16 years old at his graduation on July 2, 1852; he would turn seventeen on July 14. Ten members of the class were a bit older, but none over the age of twenty three at graduation; five were born in 1832, three in 1831 and two in 1828.
http://www.archives.upenn.edu/histy/fea ... igins.html

WTF happened and WTF are government schools doing wrong here??

I would shut down every last high school and just send kids to college or trade school. High school is not a real education in America. We might as well graduate kids with a college degree or status of a journeyman in a trade by age 21. No debt. No bullshit. You turn 21 and you are ready to start your life and build a family.