Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

SuburbanFarmer

Re: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS STARTING CIVIL WAR

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:52 am

The Conservative wrote:c. When a death metal concert gets violent, you know what you were getting into in the first place.
When you go towards a large protest, to 'oppose' and taunt the people in it, you know what you're getting into as well.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:56 am

California wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
California wrote: People attack people with bike locks at rowdy concerts?

Throw M80s and mortars into the mosh pit?

How about M80s encased in glass?

Holy shit what kind of Death Metal concerts do you to?
People get cracked in the head and bleed about as much as the guy in the up-thread video. Sometimes shit gets thrown around.

People throw fire crackers as well, if they are being especially shitty. The glass bottle/m80 thing... well, so far that is hearsay. We've been talking about it the same way we all talked about that fellow being killed by Antifa early in the thread. Anyone check up on that? He weren't dead last I heard, and I am pretty sure if I were going to hear he died, I would hear it in this thread, since we got our own dedicated web crawlers with their peepers all aflutter in search of lefty terror attacks.

Also, as Hastur posted, people get killed at concerts... so by my count, concerts are more dangerous than Berkeley protests... should we shut them all down? For the children?
An M80 is not a firecracker. You can try to justify the terrorism of Antifa as much as you want but you're simply wrong.
The only place I heard about m80s and glass bottles was StA... same fella I heard 'bout that murder from. If that is confirmed somewhere slightly
more reputable than what people heard 'apparently' happened, well then, I should hope somebody would press charges.

Although (and Okee, you should like this ;) ), I am pretty sure we still live in a society that prizes evidence when it comes to convicting people of terrorism.

I am not 'justifying' any terrorism (scary as that is, I know)... I am simply pointing out levels of violence comparable to what I have seen going on at Berkeley.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:04 am

TERRORIST
IMG_1700.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:21 am

California wrote:
People get cracked in the head and bleed about as much as the guy in the up-thread video. Sometimes shit gets thrown around.

People throw fire crackers as well, if they are being especially shitty. The glass bottle/m80 thing... well, so far that is hearsay. We've been talking about it the same way we all talked about that fellow being killed by Antifa early in the thread. Anyone check up on that? He weren't dead last I heard, and I am pretty sure if I were going to hear he died, I would hear it in this thread, since we got our own dedicated web crawlers with their peepers all aflutter in search of lefty terror attacks.

Also, as Hastur posted, people get killed at concerts... so by my count, concerts are more dangerous than Berkeley protests... should we shut them all down? For the children?
An M80 is not a firecracker. You can try to justify the terrorism of Antifa as much as you want but you're simply wrong.
The only place I heard about m80s and glass bottles was StA... same fella I heard 'bout that murder from. If that is confirmed somewhere slightly
more reputable than what people heard 'apparently' happened, well then, I should hope somebody would press charges.

Although (and Okee, you should like this ;) ), I am pretty sure we still live in a society that prizes evidence when it comes to convicting people of terrorism.

I am not 'justifying' any terrorism (scary as that is, I know)... I am simply pointing out levels of violence comparable to what I have seen going on at Berkeley.
Here's a more credible source. Direct from the mouth of a non biased reporter who was there. This is the one I've listened to but Tim Pool has multiple videos confirming this

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:c. When a death metal concert gets violent, you know what you were getting into in the first place.
When you go towards a large protest, to 'oppose' and taunt the people in it, you know what you're getting into as well.
Opposing is fine, taunting is fine, getting physically attacked is not. If you can't handle either being opposed or taunted, two things you should do...

1. Move back in with your parents.
2. Review step 1.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Opposing is fine, taunting is fine, getting physically attacked is not. If you can't handle either being opposed or taunted, two things you should do...

2. Review step 1.
I agree with you. If you're so completely oblivious that you believe it makes sense to approach a large group of angry people and taunt them, and then expect to be protected somehow because "rights", then yes - you should absolutely move back in with your parents. You are not ready to survive in the world.

On the other hand, this is a fantastic way to stop Stupid from breeding, so I encourage them fully to go out and run their mouths at dangerous people. In fact, they should do this at every opportunity.

Perhaps they could be incited to spread a message of financial responsibility to the black community - preferably after dark, when they get home for the evening. These wonderful Bringers of Light should be encouraged to knock on doors as loudly as possible, to ensure a prompt answer for their message.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:53 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

2. Review step 1.
I agree with you. If you're so completely oblivious that you believe it makes sense to approach a large group of angry people and taunt them, and then expect to be protected somehow because "rights", then yes - you should absolutely move back in with your parents. You are not ready to survive in the world.

On the other hand, this is a fantastic way to stop Stupid from breeding, so I encourage them fully to go out and run their mouths at dangerous people. In fact, they should do this at every opportunity.

Perhaps they could be incited to spread a message of financial responsibility to the black community - preferably after dark, when they get home for the evening. These wonderful Bringers of Light should be encouraged to knock on doors as loudly as possible, to ensure a prompt answer for their message.
Trust me I believe that in the cases of those protesting, as long as it's peaceful it's fine...you bring physical violence to a protest, you deserve nothing short of a beating to equal what you attempted to give or worse.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:59 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

2. Review step 1.

Trust me I believe that in the cases of those protesting, as long as it's peaceful it's fine...you bring physical violence to a protest, you deserve nothing short of a beating to equal what you attempted to give or worse.
Well, I'll be fine with a civilized police arrest, as opposed to brownshirt squads, but whatever you think is best...

I'll be at home with my family. You kids smack each other around if you want to.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:10 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You mean how Antifa arrives at all these protests, right? There are no Right wing death squads interrupting antifa protests.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Well, I'll be fine with a civilized police arrest, as opposed to brownshirt squads, but whatever you think is best...

I'll be at home with my family. You kids smack each other around if you want to.
The Anitfa will never peacefully be arrested, which is fine by me.
#NotOneRedCent