Another School Shooting

clubgop

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Yes, we're all just trying to score political points, with the dozen or so people on this forum, by lying and manipulating the truth.
No all, just a few. One of which you are among. It is clear in your call for censorship and the purges of this board. You have been and will remain to be a confiscatory, censorship, government violence supporting bitch.
You may find, once you reach adulthood, that life is not a series of black/white decisions. There are these weird 'gray' areas, in which most of reality takes place.
Whatever you need to justify your actions. Chicken little is gonna tell everyone about adulthood and gray areas, I guess we got a shed and locked up all the gardening tools from the kids so that gives us some perspective now. Shit still gonna get real this spring?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:32 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
No all, just a few. One of which you are among. It is clear in your call for censorship and the purges of this board. You have been and will remain to be a confiscatory, censorship, government violence supporting bitch.
You may find, once you reach adulthood, that life is not a series of black/white decisions. There are these weird 'gray' areas, in which most of reality takes place.
Whatever you need to justify your actions. Chicken little is gonna tell everyone about adulthood and gray areas, I guess we got a shed and locked up all the gardening tools from the kids so that gives us some perspective now. Shit still gonna get real this spring?
series of non-sequitors, but yep. Shit is getting very real.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
So no gray just Black, black, black. But give up your guns. Huh uh sure. :roll:

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:26 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Dick's quit selling black ones and I find that policy rasis. #blackgunsmatter

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Haumana wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Dick's quit selling black ones and I find that policy rasis. #blackgunsmatter
They actually stopped years ago, they just reaffirmed their policy now. Housemoms like GCF go their to buy the sports stuff for the kids latest outdoor fads and don't like the gunz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:38 pm

Dick's is mostly cardio country now.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:36 pm

Come to the MHF for the freshest of the freshest memes, fam.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:28 pm

So I was in the area and decided to cruise on into Dick's to see what they have for gym pants.

I would venture to say that probably 70% of their clothing items in the men's department were small, medium, and XXL. I don't know if they plan on staying in business or what, but if they take the guns out, and they don't sell the most common sized men's clothing, they kind of just lost 50% of all potential customers.

I am sure there are some heavy guys who want that *one* pair of gym pants around December when they plan to resolve to not be fat slobs (at most until spring weather arrives and they say fuck it). There are probably still *some* manlets out there who need the medium and small pants. But come on. Most of us wear large pants.

They don't have much I can wear, and what they did have was like $40-$60 and half of that was gay as fuck. They don't have any guns now. Their fishing department is a comedy sketch.

They better figure something out quick, because from what I just saw, they won't be in business for more than a few years like that.

edit:

I will grant you that there was an attractive female at the sales counter wearing tight gym pants. That's a plus.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:37 pm

Youtube is running ads on my vids that I don't think they want,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:39 pm

The NRA is becoming a stand-in for white America.