[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

SuburbanFarmer

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:27 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:We’re not allowed to discuss this, as we lack a military record.
and much more.

See Monte? We used these things 70 years ago TO SAVE THE WORLD. Now shut your whore mouth about the soldiers.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Seriously, how much do you think you could make off a clear video of one? How does that even work? Do you license the video or something?
What kind of asshole would bother to take a video of Bigfoot? Shoot the fucking thing, skin it, GPS mark the site, and head home with the pelt. That would be irrefutable evidence. Get a hair sample and send it for DNA testing with a trusted (but strategically ignorant) friend's email account as a return address. Roll the pelt up tight in a heavy-duty glad bag and freeze it. Bury whatever remains of the remains where you left them. After your friend calls you--probably while washing down donuts with coffee at the local FBI--pull up stakes with your frozen parcel, then call an attorney from your comfy hotel. Feel free to hit the mini bar.
But until such developments, turn that stupid fucking podcast off.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:50 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Seriously, how much do you think you could make off a clear video of one? How does that even work? Do you license the video or something?
What kind of asshole would bother to take a video of Bigfoot? Shoot the fucking thing, skin it, GPS mark the site, and head home with the pelt. That would be irrefutable evidence. Get a hair sample and send it for DNA testing with a trusted (but strategically ignorant) friend's email account as a return address. Roll the pelt up tight in a heavy-duty glad bag and freeze it. Bury whatever remains of the remains where you left them. After your friend calls you--probably while washing down donuts with coffee at the local FBI--pull up stakes with your frozen parcel, then call an attorney from your comfy hotel. Feel free to hit the mini bar.
But until such developments, turn that stupid fucking podcast off.

Which podcast is that? There are several now.

And didn't you hear that old boy down in Cleveland County? He said the squatch was too much like a human, with beautiful hair. Who wants to spend the rest of their lives wondering if they murdered somebody?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:42 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Did we ever finish this conversation?

We’re not allowed to discuss this, as we lack a military record. But rest assured, our MIC victims have reviewed the situation carefully, and have decided that we must pay for carriers.
Well if that's the rules then I have to say I'm rather concerned about how many people considered themselves qualified to comment in the Kevin Rapey thread.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:47 am

More people need to start talking about the insanity of carrier groups. You don't have to be a rear admiral to see the problem.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:More people need to start talking about the insanity of carrier groups. You don't have to be a rear admiral to see the problem.
I tried, and you were one of the MIC Defenders shouting me down. :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:47 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:More people need to start talking about the insanity of carrier groups. You don't have to be a rear admiral to see the problem.
To be fair, StA has been consistent in his opposition to blowing the budget on carriers.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:55 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

LOL, no. I have been arguing against carrier groups for years on this forum. You are just a massive faggot.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

LOL, no. I have been arguing against carrier groups for years on this forum. You are just a massive faggot.
You've also been pretty vocal about name calling too. Maybe you only meant DB calling you names.
Hoist that double standard.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

You've also been pretty vocal about name calling too. Maybe you only meant DB calling you names.
Hoist that double standard.

LMFAO

Then what have you been doing, little miss innocence?