How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:34 am

GOP commits mass suicide after coming into power, over an issue that they can't come up with an answer for. Unreal.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:49 am

Fife wrote:https://jasonstapleton.com/630-another- ... omes-true/

At this point, it’s safe to say the congress is incapable of functioning.
That quote is from the link. I agree. Not just congress, but a lot of our government at both the state and federal level is at the point where they are incapable to serving their purpose. Look at Illinois. Sure they got a budget done, but it does nothing to fix their underlying structural issues. Same here for healthcare. The whole system is going to just keep getting worse until/unless one of eh extreme sides gets overwhelming majorities.

Republicans have been screeching about ObamaCare for 7 years. They now have all 3 branches in their control and they can't get anything done. This will come back to bite them hard. Local GOP politicians are going to feel the anger of voters from this too.

Burn it all down and start over. Both parties are hopeless at this point. Our country is running on cruise control while the wheels fall off.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 am

For the past 7 years the GOP be like: "OMG, they just created an open wound on the body of the country. left untreated, this wound will get infected and result in the loss of a limb. This has to be taken care of."

Now they be like: "We can't come to any agreement on how to treat the wound, so we're going to let it get so bad that the limb will have to be amputated. But hey, don't blame us because we failed to treat it, blame the ones who gave it to you. We're innocent.".

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:01 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:GOP commits mass suicide after coming into power, over an issue that they can't come up with an answer for. Unreal.
The majority of them have an issue, only a few are holding up the works, which is nothing new.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:05 am

We already knew we'd have to purge the party of the cucks. It was a hostile takeover.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Screw that, the cucks were the ones that saved the GOP from blindly passing Obamacare Lite. Voters would have seen through that charade too. Honestly I don't see this Congress as all that dysfunctional, at least in this regard, the more debate we have the better the eventual bill should be, I would think.

Being the least productive Congress in history is a success in my eyes. I might be wrong.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:53 pm

What, which ones are the "cucks" in this simulation? I'm confused.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:55 pm

I thought the issue was the senate. Congress has been passing repeal bills for years iirc. And I agree, RyanCare was jewy AF

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Fife wrote:What, which ones are the "cucks" in this simulation? I'm confused.
Freedom caucus is who I was thinking of, maybe I'm thinking of the House rather than the Senate. Too many cucks in DC to sort through