Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Fife » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I can't believe the Russians did this,

Fuck man, that was a close shave.

:goteam: :drunk:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:45 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:36 am

Did we ever finish this conversation?

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:43 pm

I sad geeit!

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:42 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I sad geeit!

I watched that vidya... Newsman Neill McNeill is a fucking squatch drone based on his name alone. :goteam: :drunk:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I sad geeit!

I watched that vidya... Newsman Neill McNeill is a fucking squatch drone based on his name alone. :goteam: :drunk:

Seriously, how much do you think you could make off a clear video of one? How does that even work? Do you license the video or something?

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Seriously, how much do you think you could make off a clear video of one? How does that even work? Do you license the video or something?
If you capture such a video, or if you win the powerball, make your fist call to your most trusted attorney -- not your momma, not your girl, and most definitely not your most trusted media outlet or state game-agent.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Seriously, how much do you think you could make off a clear video of one? How does that even work? Do you license the video or something?
If you capture such a video, or if you win the powerball, make your fist call to your most trusted attorney -- not your momma, not your girl, and most definitely not your most trusted media outlet or state game-agent.
I don't doubt these things existed in the past. Parsimony dictates the hypothesis with the least assumptions is that this thing existed and pretty much every native tribe in North America talked about them on both coasts when they had no contact with one another. But ten foot hominids living their lives out there today? Seems like a stretch. I just don't feel comfortable saying all these people are lying. It's difficult to make heads or tails of it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:07 am

Montegriffo wrote:Did we ever finish this conversation?

We’re not allowed to discuss this, as we lack a military record. But rest assured, our MIC victims have reviewed the situation carefully, and have decided that we must pay for carriers.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:18 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:We’re not allowed to discuss this, as we lack a military record.
and much more.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751