Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Ex-California

Re: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS STARTING CIVIL WAR

Post by Ex-California » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
It wasn't a counter rally. It was a Trump event, and antifa showed up intent on violence. They announced it.

Either you lack integrity or knowledge. Whatever the case, you should remedy it.
Patriot's Day in Berkeley wasn't even a Trump rally. It was a Free Speech rally that included aging hippies in NO DAPL shirts on the "Trump" side
I meant the one from months ago when GCF excused the violence and said the people being attacked were asking for it for being out in public, but yeah all three of the ones at Berkeley were conservative events being attacked by antifa.
Yeah I realized that after I posted.

Anyway, fuck Antifa!
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
It wasn't a counter rally. It was a Trump event, and antifa showed up intent on violence. They announced it.

Either you lack integrity or knowledge. Whatever the case, you should remedy it.
Patriot's Day in Berkeley wasn't even a Trump rally. It was a Free Speech rally that included aging hippies in NO DAPL shirts on the "Trump" side
I meant the one from months ago when GCF excused the violence and said the people being attacked were asking for it for being out in public, but yeah all three of the ones at Berkeley were conservative events being attacked by antifa.
She said herself that she wasn't there for the speech appearance, she came there specifically to 'oppose' the Trump protest. Her and others were taunting and being fucking idiots toward a violent crowd.

Darwin award.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:54 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote: Patriot's Day in Berkeley wasn't even a Trump rally. It was a Free Speech rally that included aging hippies in NO DAPL shirts on the "Trump" side
She said herself that she wasn't there for the speech appearance, she came there specifically to 'oppose' the Trump protest. Her and others were taunting and being fucking idiots toward a violent crowd.

Darwin award.
There you have it. If you exercise your first amendment right as an America, you are being an idiot and deserve to be removed from the gene pool. What a statesman you are.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:35 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Darwin award.
There you have it. If you exercise your first amendment right as an America, you are being an idiot and deserve to be removed from the gene pool. What a statesman you are.
The government didn't silence her. No police action was taken to stop her from being an idiot, therefore her 1st Amendment rights were never violated.

You have the right to say whatever you want, even if it gets you punched in the face.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Darwin award.
The government didn't silence her. No police action was taken to stop her from being an idiot, therefore her 1st Amendment rights were never violated.

You have the right to say whatever you want, even if it gets you punched in the face.
More statesmanship from GCF. There's nothing wrong with attacking people who say things you don't like. That's twice tonight he's excused using violence to silence opposition. Shouldn't be really surprising coming from the ISIS sympathizer.

You know how clubby keeps telling you your side is losing and you don't have a fucking clue why or how to stop it? This is why. Keep it up. Your party certainly doesn't need any help self destructing, what with the wide field of degeneracy advocated by the left on a daily basis, see bill nye saving the world with a song that says being gay is cool and you'd like it too if you just took a ride on a dick.

but you sure are going to do your part to make it happen faster by offering endless support to your domestic terrorist buds.

bye democrats.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:06 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:All this civil disobedience is unAmerican I tells ya.

Time for a crackdown.
Please. Civil Disobedience my foot. Does whacking another civilian with a bike lock or pepper spraying a woman for wearing a certain kind of hat qualify as civil disobedience? Stop being disingenuous.
Precisely.

Remember when GCF defended antifa attacking people because they didn't like their hats? Shit's coming back around and I can't wait to see them change their stance when the shoe's on the other foot.
There are a lot of things that qualify as civil disobedience.

I can't speak for GCF, but as long as nobody dies, I am pretty much okay with people getting rowdy and letting off steam. Left, right... knock yourselves out, but keep it sane... no heaters.

Bike lock... borderline, but pretty much fine. Padlock in a sock or something, over the line. You can set your own dimensions of appropriate rowdiness before crying to the cops. The relatively tame antics of Antifa or Stickman don't really meet the bar for being a total bitch for me... but I guess I am just a little tougher than you good ol' southern boys. 8-)
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:28 am

You know how clubby keeps telling you your side is losing and you don't have a fucking clue why or how to stop it? This is why. Keep it up. Your party certainly doesn't need any help self destructing, what with the wide field of degeneracy advocated by the left on a daily basis, see bill nye saving the world with a song that says being gay is cool and you'd like it too if you just took a ride on a dick.
GCF is far worse, he denies it is even happening. He thinks it is just one election in a vacuum. Forgive him he not current eventing it, as they say. The Bill Nye thing was far worse. They werent talking about gay. Gay is so passe, they can get married the average gay couple is much wealthier than the average couple, nothing to be extreme about there so now the argument is about "Which bathroom thou?" "The party of science" is now saying gender is fluid, a spectrum, a social construct and the science guy was signing off on that. Gay? I wish they were just peddling gay. Now genital mutilation is what they are selling.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:32 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Xenophon wrote: Please. Civil Disobedience my foot. Does whacking another civilian with a bike lock or pepper spraying a woman for wearing a certain kind of hat qualify as civil disobedience? Stop being disingenuous.
Precisely.

Remember when GCF defended antifa attacking people because they didn't like their hats? Shit's coming back around and I can't wait to see them change their stance when the shoe's on the other foot.
There are a lot of things that qualify as civil disobedience.

I can't speak for GCF, but as long as nobody dies, I am pretty much okay with people getting rowdy and letting off steam. Left, right... knock yourselves out, but keep it sane... no heaters.

Bike lock... borderline, but pretty much fine. Padlock in a sock or something, over the line. You can set your own dimensions of appropriate rowdiness before crying to the cops. The relatively tame antics of Antifa or Stickman don't really meet the bar for being a total bitch for me... but I guess I am just a little tougher than you good ol' southern boys. 8-)
Hey, hey. We have another. You can go kill yourself too.

Fucking outright pieces of loathsome shit you are. Openly defending violence in the pursuance of political aims. Openly excusing the application of violence on fellow citizens because you believe said behavior is excusable if it meets your political goals.

I would be more upset were it not for the fact that your terrorist tendencies are causing you to lose, and lose often. You are not compatible with a civil culture. You are animals. No different than the baseless animals that civil men have been euthanizing for centuries.

If there ever needed to be an example of why the values of civilized men were necessary to make a better world than that which is the product of your filth, you have provided it.

Please, continue to be the paragons of everything that civilized men have sought to destroy in their midst. Continue to preach your degenerate message of violence in the pursuance of your social goals.

It will make it much easier for the respectable men of society to identify you when the time comes to cull your despicable existence from the presence of a good and ordered society.

Go on calling your ISIS inspired behavior, "civil disobedience." You will face the same the fate they do. Nothing more than another footnote in the long chain of history where those were better than mere animals bent the knee and cut the throats of the livestock that polluted the world.

This world that you enjoy was made by civilized men. You are not a member.

You want to prattle on with your imaginations of a king? I've got bad news for you fuckstain. Kings don't have any use for you. Degenerate cucks that are too spineless to put any of their skin in the game, but instead sit by and cheer the actions of others, are of zero value to any sovereign.

Whatever monarch you see rising from your sideline campaign of sitting by and waiting for your version of a caliphate to take hold that might arise would put your gutless ass on a cross in a heartbeat.

Instead, you only face your own demise. Two years ago we warned you. You have no ground to seek any reprieve. Here you are on the eve of your demise still calling for the same violence that you were warned would be your end. You could have listened. The message was clear. Stop engaging in violence against your fellow citizens. Stop excusing terrorist motives in your own country.

But you couldn't do it. You couldn't utter that which was the easiest of statements to make as a citizen of a civilized society. Follow the law. Respect the law. Instead you chose to sit idly by while your cohorts took to the streets to attack fellow citizens while you defended their actions from the security of your couch.

What is coming to you is of your own making. Of course you are still not aware of it. The level of awareness that would be required to see the future is something that is obviously beyond your ability.

It won't be pleasant. You won't escape it. It will be of your own doing. You will deserve it.

bye

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:40 am

Yes yes, literally ISIS... I get it.

I am not seeing rowdiness as exclusive to one group or another, but do yammer on about what makes civilization. I am sure your prophetic jeremiad is spot on.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen