Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

The Conservative

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:21 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:17 am
You will see third and 2nd world countries collapse first before this gets better.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:27 am

A new one at the pump

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:42 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:27 am
A new one at the pump

My response... No, it's not.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:48 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:42 am
C-Mag wrote:
A new one at the pump

My response... No, it's not.
If it is worth it, then they should go over there and fight.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:06 am

C-Mag wrote:
A new one at the pump

I hate this one to be honest. It’s an excuse escape valve for those that were on the fence for leaving Biden and the democrats. They now can go lay back down in the matrix “believing” that Russia is to blame for our stagflation and not the true cause……the leftist agenda supported by the potato head Biden and democrats.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:37 am

Boys, we are entering the biggest Global Crisis since WWI.
It's the Spring of 1914 and the world is sleep walking into disaster. I'm not predicting a WWI type war, I don't think that will happen. I see it more like the 30 years War, where nations internally were tearing themselves apart due to political and ideological changes and awakenings.

Western Liberalism has become as corrupt and bloated as the Roman Church prior to the reformation. The internet is playing the part of printing press, giving everyone access to knowledge and information that was held by gatekeepers previously. This upheaval of the world order resulted in War, Famine and Disease. Marauding armies killed civilians, burned or stole their crops, and directly caused many deaths notwithstanding the famine. Since many troops in the war were in fact mercenaries, looting and stealing was considered part of their salary. Governments were constantly busy tamping down rebellions and protest from their citizens. It was ugly.

It won't be the same for us, but it could be very similiar. There are only 90 days of food stored globally. Russia and Ukraine provide 15% of the worlds total calories. Then add in loss of cheap fuel and access to fertilizer. Fertilizer has gone from $200ton to $1000/ton. Food shortages are now, Famine, real starvation is around the corner in many parts of the world. Food will be very Expensive. We know how governments will react, they only have a small, ineffective playbook, with natural reactions.
Price Controls
Rationing
Hoarding - personal yes, but the larger picture is Big Ag and Nations hoarding.
Blackmarkets
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:06 pm

Buy meat in bulk, grow your veggies. No more fucking around.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:15 pm

There is a potential source of cheap fertilizer. Partially treated waste water is full of the nutrients farms need. Usually that water is just going to go through further treatment, then be dumped into a local river. If used for fertilizer you can create an income source for waste water treatment, and may be able to reduce or eliminate the use of taxes to fund such treatment.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:18 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:15 pm
There is a potential source of cheap fertilizer. Partially treated waste water is full of the nutrients farms need. Usually that water is just going to go through further treatment, then be dumped into a local river. If used for fertilizer you can create an income source for waste water treatment, and may be able to reduce or eliminate the use of taxes to fund such treatment.
They are using it already, but problems exist with what is in city sewage systems. It can pollute local water sources and expose people to all kinds of chemicals. There are companies selling it as bagged compost. Don't buy bagged compost without checking the sources and what it is made of. Our big source for this is large cities, but their sewage treatment plants are really just seperating solids from liquid. To be safe, compost has to reach around 150-160 degrees F to sterelize bad bacteria. Still probably won't change all the chemicals in it. Imagine how many chemicals end up in city sewer systems, drugs, estrogen from birth control. It can be nasty.

I have no proof, but I'm guessing some of these mass eColi contaminations in vegetables from California were from exactly this practice.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:18 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:15 pm
They are using it already, but problems exist with what is in city sewage systems. It can pollute local water sources and expose people to all kinds of chemicals. There are companies selling it as bagged compost. Don't buy bagged compost without checking the sources and what it is made of. Our big source for this is large cities, but their sewage treatment plants are really just seperating solids from liquid. To be safe, compost has to reach around 150-160 degrees F to sterelize bad bacteria. Still probably won't change all the chemicals in it. Imagine how many chemicals end up in city sewer systems, drugs, estrogen from birth control. It can be nasty.

I have no proof, but I'm guessing some of these mass eColi contaminations in vegetables from California were from exactly this practice.
Yeah I’ve seen that somewhere. They like to spray essentially raw sewage into fields of lettuce, then act surprised when people get sick.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0