BREAKING NEWS

C-Mag

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:41 am

My take on Griffin beheading Trump
1. Griffin Sucks, always has. She's not funny. Personally, I think Seinfeld was making fun of her when he gave her a role in his series.
2. What Griffin did borders on illegal, for me it is just a tasteless stunt of a person trying to get attention by shocking people.
3. Baron is scared - I don't know the mind of the kid. If he was terrified, I don't understand it.
a. If Trump and the GOP want to claim mental terror, be exasperated over the damage to the kid it's fine with me, the Left has been using that over reaction as a political tool for decades. So, game on.......... I won't be backing them up though.
b. We have had a long standing unwritten rule that we leave Presidents kids out of political attacks. That rule appears to be out the window with Trump.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:43 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Image
Alternate explanations lack credibility.

That duck could have bought a house for a homeless family.....not that they would be able to afford the taxes.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing says tough guys like a giant rubber duck

:clap: :clap: :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:45 am

The Canadian PM might be using an Android phone, and one of his feminist cabinet members got the text message confused.

Don't forget the rubbers
Duck tonight at the harbor
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:47 am

C-Mag wrote:My take on Griffin beheading Trump
1. Griffin Sucks, always has. She's not funny. Personally, I think Seinfeld was making fun of her when he gave her a role in his series.
2. What Griffin did borders on illegal, for me it is just a tasteless stunt of a person trying to get attention by shocking people.
3. Baron is scared - I don't know the mind of the kid. If he was terrified, I don't understand it.
a. If Trump and the GOP want to claim mental terror, be exasperated over the damage to the kid it's fine with me, the Left has been using that over reaction as a political tool for decades. So, game on.......... I won't be backing them up though.
b. We have had a long standing unwritten rule that we leave Presidents kids out of political attacks. That rule appears to be out the window with Trump.
3b was only true if it was a Democrat in Office, they did the same kind of thing with Reagan and Bush(both)
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
California wrote:I think this Barron thing is a call for sympathy by the Trumps. They're using him as a pawn

I think that as well. It's a bad move. These scumbags will never have sympathy for people they hate -- and they really do hate the other half of this country.
Which half do you think you're in?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:35 am

The Conservative wrote:
3b was only true if it was a Democrat in Office, they did the same kind of thing with Reagan and Bush(both)
I was gonna say... 3b is only true for president's non-adult children.
GWB's adult kids, open season. Chelsea Clinton, mostly off limits until the Hillary campaign, where she's an adult and open target.

...but most people would think going after a 12y/o or something is just wrong...
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:45 am

Ph64 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
I was gonna say... 3b is only true for president's non-adult children.
GWB's adult kids, open season. Chelsea Clinton, mostly off limits until the Hillary campaign, where she's an adult and open target.

...but most people would think going after a 12y/o or something is just wrong...
Yeah, you would, but then you'd think that the press actually cared about what we thought too...
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:55 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: He woke up in the White House, and thought the president (his father) had been beheaded by a C-list celebrity.

You're right. He will definitely wind up on the Right.
He doesn't live in the White House yet. Keep chirping BS GCF.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:02 am

Ph64 wrote: ...but most people would think going after a 12y/o or something is just wrong...
Except those that have brainwashed themselves into believing that Barron is literally the spawn of Satan. Which is ironic, given how few of those people believe in God.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:05 am

I could watch kids fall off bikes all day, I don't give a shit about your kid...
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen