Florida Man thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Florida hate thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:26 am

The message sent is that black lives do NOT matter -- to blacks. That message is clear in the FBI's crime statistics too. Really, no lives matter to a significant percentage of the black population.

That's the conversation we need to have. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Drunk guy livestreams wild police chase on the beach
A drunk livestreamed his wild ride on a Florida beach — as he knocked over beach chairs, swigged whiskey and ranted that cops were hot on his tail.

Ryan Stiles, 27, sped down Clearwater Beach in his black Jeep Cherokee on Thursday afternoon — with a swarm of police cruisers following him — as beachgoers lounged on the sand, his Facebook Live video shows.

Ryan Stiles was drinking during the police chase.

“We’re going down tonight, guys!” he yelled, sporadically cheering throughout the reckless ride.

“We’re all gonna goddamn die,” he slurred. “We’re all on the goddamn beach, and we’re gonna die.”

“Crash parade, bro!” Stiles exclaimed as he ran over the umbrellas and chairs. . .

http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/drunk-guy- ... the-beach/
In case you ever wondered what it was like to live in Clearwater/Largo/Dunedin/Pinellas Park/Tampa
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:25 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Drunk guy livestreams wild police chase on the beach
A drunk livestreamed his wild ride on a Florida beach — as he knocked over beach chairs, swigged whiskey and ranted that cops were hot on his tail.

Ryan Stiles, 27, sped down Clearwater Beach in his black Jeep Cherokee on Thursday afternoon — with a swarm of police cruisers following him — as beachgoers lounged on the sand, his Facebook Live video shows.

Ryan Stiles was drinking during the police chase.

“We’re going down tonight, guys!” he yelled, sporadically cheering throughout the reckless ride.

“We’re all gonna goddamn die,” he slurred. “We’re all on the goddamn beach, and we’re gonna die.”

“Crash parade, bro!” Stiles exclaimed as he ran over the umbrellas and chairs. . .

http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/drunk-guy- ... the-beach/
In case you ever wondered what it was like to live in Clearwater/Largo/Dunedin/Pinellas Park/Tampa
In the next video, a guy with no bus fare climbs on top and goes for a ride.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:25 am

Yeah he dead

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Ballsy

EDIT: I was posting in response to the guy filming the tires being shot out.

Holy fuck man, that drowning video... :shock:
Never take charity and human kindness for granted

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:57 am

Hmmm....

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/270755/

“Did the boys even have the ability to rescue the man? You could die trying to rescue a person. It’s not surprising that the law doesn’t require rescue. Such a law could cause more people to die.”

:think:

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:01 pm

Fife wrote:Hmmm....

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/270755/

“Did the boys even have the ability to rescue the man? You could die trying to rescue a person. It’s not surprising that the law doesn’t require rescue. Such a law could cause more people to die.”

Well, you and I both know that at common law, there's no duty to rescue.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:11 pm

I don't think there should be a law. But the family should be able to sue their asses off, for the public humiliation.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure the outrage over that video is warranted.

Apparently the kids were there when the man went in the water, and they warned him not to do so. Then they decided not to risk their lives going after a crazy person who hops in strange bodies of water with his clothes on. Seems pretty reasonable to me. Hell, they probably can't even swim.

They should have called 911, but I doubt that would have saved the guy. The laughter could be the same type of nervous laughter that is common at funerals.

Why the fuck is this news?

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:03 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I don't think there should be a law. But the family should be able to sue their asses off, for the public humiliation.

Hmmm.... Is there any chance at an IIED claim when the death is broadcast generally, rather than directly to a close family member? Even though these shitbags have no money, could we connect the dots back to a real defendant? I'm dubious.