Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

TheReal_ND

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 am

I'm just waiting for Super Male Vitality™ To go on sale again.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:49 am

DBTrek wrote:Pretty sure your depth of knowledge on this topic is comparable to your depth of knowledge on every other subject.

Aka - none.

But don't take my word for it.
If you didn't know AJ was a performance artist, then you simply aren't paying attention. It's that simple dude, just because you can find a few other chumps who were as unobservant as you are, doesn't get you off the hook for being so unobservant. Unless you were feigning idiocy for comedic effect and you did actually know he was a performance artist.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:54 am

StCapps wrote:If you didn't know AJ was a performance artist, then you simply aren't paying attention. It's that simple dude, just because you can find a few other chumps who were as unobservant as you are, doesn't get you off the hook for being so unobservant. Unless you were feigning idiocy for comedic effect and you did actually know he was a performance artist.
If you didn't know water was a liquid it's because you're the dumbest Canadian hatched since natives were squatting penguin eggs. Just because you can find a few coma patients that are also as mentally challenged doesn't get you off the hook. It's that simple. Unless you never said that you didn't know water was a liquid, in which case I look dumb as St.Capps for pretending you did.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:58 am

DBTrek wrote:If you didn't know water was a liquid it's because you're the dumbest Canadian hatched since natives were squatting penguin eggs. Just because you can find a few coma patients that are also as mentally challenged doesn't get you off the hook. It's that simple. Unless you never said that you didn't know water was a liquid, in which case I look dumb as St.Capps for pretending you did.
Your comments in the thread thus far imply that this is some big surprise to you, no doubt because it's easier to make jokes when you go around pretending this is some big shock, instead of shit anyone paying attention already knew. Pretend otherwise all you want, you aren't fooling anyone.
*yip*

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:05 am

I'm not sure how you turned my calling Jones a charlatan into me saying that I didn't know he was performing, but it makes me question your reading skills. But again, a fucking lot of AJ listeners take him literally and furthermore anyone that says it's a massive joke and everyone is in on it is wrong. He's peddling conspiracies and a lot of his listeners believe every word he says.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:10 am

doc_loliday wrote:I'm not sure how you turned my calling Jones a charlatan into me saying that I didn't know he was performing, but it makes me question your reading skills. But again, a fucking lot of AJ listeners take him literally and furthermore anyone that says it's a massive joke and everyone is in on it is wrong. He's peddling conspiracies and a lot of his listeners believe every word he says.
Of course most of his listeners believe every word he says. If that was not the case you would never of heard of Alex Jones because he says crazy shit 24-7 and people with an IQ above 70 either tune out or listen very infrequently just out of pure entertainment.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:12 am

doc_loliday wrote:I'm not sure how you turned my calling Jones a charlatan into me saying that I didn't know he was performing, but it makes me question your reading skills. But again, a fucking lot of AJ listeners take him literally and furthermore anyone that says it's a massive joke and everyone is in on it is wrong. He's peddling conspiracies and a lot of his listeners believe every word he says.
Globalist shill...

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:12 am

Those who believe every word that Alex Jones says are idiots. Most of his listeners don't believe everything he says. Yawn. This isn't an interesting story, it's nothing burger.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:15 am

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:19 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
It really is not that hard to notice AJ is a performance artists, if you didn't notice that he was before his lawyer said so, then you're a blockhead.
*yip*