Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Speaker to Animals

Re: Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:51 am

Who could possibly have seen this coming?

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:46 pm

There's nothing in the dailycaller piece mentioning that he also vandalized Jewish grave sites. Further, the OP story was from Philadelphia and the loon who couldn't get over his ex, will stand trial in New York. The legal document outlining the charges against him, similarly do not mention him destroying grave sites.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:07 pm

BjornP wrote:There's nothing in the dailycaller piece mentioning that he also vandalized Jewish grave sites. Further, the OP story was from Philadelphia and the loon who couldn't get over his ex, will stand trial in New York. The legal document outlining the charges against him, similarly do not mention him destroying grave sites.
Come on guys, just because yet another hate crime turned out to be a hoax doesn't mean we should give up hope that one day one of them will be real. Hold on to hope.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:27 pm

I am sure Euros are freaking the fuck out.

CNN has painted the current POTUS as a Nazi and I suspect most Euros still look at the US media as the gold standard of journalism.

Fact is Bjorn, while many Americans have prejudices just like the rest of the world, there are no race based hate groups that aren't at the heart a criminal organization. Outside of prison gangs groups like the KKK just don't exist.

SPLC est fewer than 5k KKK nation wide. How many times must I repeat this?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:31 pm

kybkh wrote: I suspect most Euros still look at the US media as the gold standard of journalism.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
kybkh wrote: I suspect most Euros still look at the US media as the gold standard of journalism.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where do you think you get the most independent news from?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:39 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
BjornP wrote:There's nothing in the dailycaller piece mentioning that he also vandalized Jewish grave sites. Further, the OP story was from Philadelphia and the loon who couldn't get over his ex, will stand trial in New York. The legal document outlining the charges against him, similarly do not mention him destroying grave sites.
Come on guys, just because yet another hate crime turned out to be a hoax doesn't mean we should give up hope that one day one of them will be real. Hold on to hope.
The FBI has yet to make any arrests for turning over gravestones in any city. They are saying that this dude just took advantage of the rise of these incidents- they are calling him nothing more than a copycat. This is not a slam dunk about anything.
Last edited by Penner on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:42 pm

@ kybkh.
In the UK, probably channel 4 news. No-one holds up the US media as the gold standard.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Obvious strawman is obvious.

"One day"? Do no hate crimes against people based on religion, race or sexuality occur in the US? At all? Ever? They're all "fake news" crafted by the George Soros Industrical Complex?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crim ... ate_crimes

It's low relative to total population, but it still exists. Anti-Semites come in all shades, Okee. The vandals in the OP could be Arabs, Muslims, they could be far-right nationalists, they could Neo-Nazis, they could be far-leftists inspired by Rote Armee Fraktion's Anti-Semitic writing. Or they could be drunk teens who thought being provocatively disrespectful to the dead was cool. None of which has anything with Trump OR with some sadsack with a seriously unhealthy obsession about his ex. That's what my post you replied to was obviously pointing out. I'm not American, Okee. Why in the Virgin Mary's blessed cunt would I "hope" anything about your hate crime statistics? I don't have an emotional or even political stake in this.

Pointing out that you're not reaching a logical conclusion based on the available evidence and statements (the story in the OP, the story about the spurned boyfriend and your conclusion that all hate crimes are manufactured) is not a political statement, anymore than pointing out that pouring gasoline over your body and setting yourself on fire is not good for your health is "really" a Leftist pro-Nanny State Public Health Care argument. You can certainly feelthat it is, if you're the hysterical, "facts are oppressive" sort that I already take you for. I'd encourage you to stop treating facts like they personally wronged you, though, my little Safe Spacefarer. No need to deliberately come across as a SJW pussy to everybody.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:55 pm

I am laughing my ass off at the butthurt on display here.