Barack Obama's Legacy -- How strong of a President is he historically?

Okeefenokee

Re: Barack Obama's Legacy -- How strong of a President is he historically?

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:18 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:07 pm
kybkh wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:56 am
Look at the United States now, in its current form.

It is coming apart at the seems and it all happened under Barack Obama.

Check this out...You want to know about why we are "ripping babies off the teat"?

2009, Obama immigration policy. Don't tell me he didn't know what he was doing. Obama is the heir to Bill Ayers, a Communist and a terrorist. Looking back, the fuss made about Obama's affiliation with such uncouth Chicago Communist should have been given more consideration.

There's flounder's policy in action.
So immigrants figured out that they should ask for asylum. Big deal.

I agree that they shouldn’t have been released with ankle monitors though.
That's nine years ago. Your policy was put in place nine years ago and it failed miserably. It's funny you think a stupid ankle bracelet would make a difference.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:44 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:07 pm

There's flounder's policy in action.

That's nine years ago. Your policy was put in place nine years ago and it failed miserably. It's funny you think a stupid ankle bracelet would make a difference.
which part failed, exactly?

It didn’t make you happy enough?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:37 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:19 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Ask the Americans who's loved ones were murdered by the criminals that exploited this policy.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:37 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Ask the Americans who's loved ones were murdered by the criminals that exploited this policy.
I’m sure there are a few. That doesn’t exactly justify the current policy though.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:41 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:38 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I’m sure there are a few. That doesn’t exactly justify the current policy though.

Actually more than a few. Not that you give a shit or will ever aknowledge it.

As far as why that should matter with respect to policy.. again.. you are a fucking idiot. The immigration policy should benefit the American people. When Anericans are getting robbed, raped, and murdered by fucking gangsters Obama let in as alleged "children", it obviously does not benefit us. The Democrats were willing to indirectly murder Americans for more power. They deserve this total implosion that has befallen them.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:54 pm

And if Jose wants to go ilovemysnackbar insurgent, then we can get to some real camps.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:59 pm

Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:41 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

As far as why that should matter with respect to policy.. again.. you are a fucking idiot. The immigration policy should benefit the American people. When Anericans are getting robbed, raped, and murdered by fucking gangsters Obama let in as alleged "children", it obviously does not benefit us. The Democrats were willing to indirectly murder Americans for more power. They deserve this total implosion that has befallen them.
As weird as this may sound to you, they are human beings. Equally capable of beauty and filth - just the same as us.

Your line of reasoning is the same as a middle aged woman supporting the Patriot Act - If just one single life....

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:59 pm

I would not be surprised if jihadis have been infiltrating CONUS across that border for years now. It would be so fucking easy towards the end of the previous failed administration run by Obama. It was only ever difficult for cholos because they are dirt poor. Motivated and organized groups with even a relatively modest amount of resources could have slowly snuck a small insurgency across.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:01 pm

Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:59 pm
I would not be surprised if jihadis have been infiltrating CONUS across that border for years now. It would be so fucking easy towards the end of the previous failed administration run by Obama. It was only ever difficult for cholos because they are dirt poor. Motivated and organized groups with even a relatively modest amount of resources could have slowly snuck a small insurgency across.
But now they’ll be foiled by detention centers. :facepalm:

The world is dangerous, Lu-Anne.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:02 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:59 pm
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:41 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

As weird as this may sound to you, they are human beings. Equally capable of beauty and filth - just the same as us.

Your line of reasoning is the same as a middle aged woman supporting the Patriot Act - If just one single life....
It does not sound weird to me.

And as weird as it may sound to you, I actually like and care about the good people trying to get here. I am closer to them than you ever will be, buying your cheap vegetables at the grocery store and paying for illegal labor to mow your lawn.

Their human dignity and intrinsic worth do not constitute grounds for their immigration to our country. We ought to treat them well, but send them home.