Red Pill Black (Candace Owens) on Dave Rubin

StCapps

Re: Red Pill Black (Candace Owens) on Dave Rubin

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:43 am

Nukedog wrote:We get it. Can we not do this in every fucking thread?
If y'all did get it, then it wouldn't need to be brought up. You may have caught on, but don't project that understanding on everyone else. A lot of folks have no idea what is left or right, even around these parts, even after numerous explanations.
*yip*

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:54 am

Nukedog wrote:Patreon is sjw too. Lauren Southern got shoah'd from them and just forget about anyone to the right of her not getting shoah'd.
Rubin got all pissed about the Lauren Southern thing and had the Patreon CEO on it. It was a lot of excuses.

He has over 500k YouTube subscribers, he's #64 on the Podcast Chart, and is becoming a regular on Fox News. I think he's raising good enough money on Patreon and podcast ad revenue to keep the show going strong.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think he calls himself liberal now. He's definitely not on the progressive train at this point. I don't watch him very often, though. It's only when he interviews somebody I am actually interested in.

Another thing that probably pisses off the marxists is that he doesn't play the identity politics game much. He's a homosexual, but he doesn't flaunt it, and he's definitely more like the kinds of homosexuals in history that weren't effeminate. I doubt they will ever come out and admit it, but I get the impression they don't like that one bit because he doesn't compromise his masculinity (at least publicly as far as I can tell).

I sometimes wonder if there needs to be made a distinction between the so-called "gay" homosexuals that historically have always been held in contempt even by societies that didn't have a problem with homosexuality in general, and the kinds of people who don't really change who they are but happen to like sex with their own gender. I think Jack Donovan wrote something about this, but I have never bothered to read that one.

For instance, you wouldn't know just from talking to a dude like this that he is attracted to other men. He's just a normal dude. Rubin is like that. Donovan is like that (though definitely not normal in other ways). If rumors are true, Mike Rowe is the quintessential example.
Dave Rubin is patently anti-progressive and anti-Left. He calls himself Classical Liberal
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:22 am

Did anyone else try to watch the BlaireWhite/RedPillBlack Debate? I gotta hand it to Dave though, most people would have tossed that episode into the bin but he went ahead and let us all watch this FUBAR clusterfuck.

Short version:

The whole thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REHex5e57HI

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:47 am

I like and subscribe to 'The Rubin Report," so it comes up automatically when I try sleeping through random talk. The latest episode woke me up despite a medicinal soporific. Those bitches were screaming at each other enough to bother my dog.
I don't even know what it was all about, and I'm going to avoid finding out, if at all practical.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:45 am

My friend love Rubin and RPB so he texted me as soon as this was released.

This will deifinilty be a watch instead of a listen

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:17 pm

Hastur wrote:Did anyone else try to watch the BlaireWhite/RedPillBlack Debate? I gotta hand it to Dave though, most people would have tossed that episode into the bin but he went ahead and let us all watch this FUBAR clusterfuck.

Short version:

The whole thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REHex5e57HI
I couldn't watch the whole thing, seemed like Candace/RPB couldn't even let Blaire finish a sentence or question before interrupting... Certainly not a "debate" by most definitions of the word, more like a vicious catfight.

Add the "debate" on to this video... :P