Re: The Fed Ex Driver and the Flag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:13 am

read the hastag comments on him, mostly women looks like to me
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:18 am

He's a Afghan Vet, 12B Combat Engineer, mean his main mission was keeping roads clear of IEDs.

So wading into a gaggle of cucks is no big thing to that guy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:19 am

I suspect most of those antifa faggots are total cucks larping as revolutionaries. That's why they target weaker guys, women, or they attack in groups.

Underneath the mask, they are just 22 year old Starbucks baristas.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:21 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I suspect most of those antifa faggots are total cucks larping as revolutionaries. That's why they target weaker guys, women, or they attack in groups.

Underneath the mask, they are just 22 year old Starbucks baristas.
Larping :lol:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:25 am

I take that back. In hindsight, I can almost guarantee the majority of them are feminized males who work in the public sector unions. I would not be at all surprised if, after beating women and older men on the streets, they go to work the next morning to indoctrinate little kids as school teachers, or they are processing peoples' driver's license applications.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:49 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I take that back. In hindsight, I can almost guarantee the majority of them are feminized males who work in the public sector unions. I would not be at all surprised if, after beating women and older men on the streets, they go to work the next morning to indoctrinate little kids as school teachers, or they are processing peoples' driver's license applications.
Did you see the latest Gavin video? They make a point of dressing the women up in the same androgynous look as the males do and use them as cannon fodder; then, when one of the women inevitably gets punched, they cry "WHY WOULD YOU HIT A WOMAN YOU PIG! THAT IS A WOMAN!!"

In my industry, the cucks are the ones who are editors or work in graphics. They have to have an "artistic outlet"
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:08 am

Fucking MAGA all the way.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:26 pm

C-Mag wrote:
California wrote:
de officiis wrote:Are DCF bucks still currency? How many says FedEx fires the guy?
Having worked at FedEx at one point and knowing the culture they won't fire him.

Although that was 12 years ago.

Flag burning is just edge lord shit at this point I"m convinced
Fred Smith - CEO, FEDEX
Marine Corps service[edit]
After graduation, Smith was commissioned in the U.S. Marine Corps, serving for three years (from 1966 to 1969) as a platoon leader and a forward air controller (FAC), flying in the back seat of the OV-10. Much mythology exists about this part of his life; Smith was a Marine Corps "Ground Officer" for his entire service. He was specially trained to fly with pilots and observe and 'control' ground action. He never went through Navy flight training and was not a "Naval aviator" or "pilot" in the military. Individuals who completed Navy flight training and became a "Designated Naval Aviator" (pilot) were obligated to serve six years at the time.
As a Marine, Smith had the opportunity to observe the military's logistics system first hand. He served two tours of duty in Vietnam, flying with pilots on over 200 combat missions. He was honorably discharged in 1969 with the rank of Captain, having received the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and two Purple Hearts. While in the military, Smith carefully observed the procurement and delivery procedures, fine-tuning his dream for an overnight delivery service.[4]
Oh, that's great. :lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:29 pm

Charles Michael Province, U.S. Army wrote:
It is the Soldier, not the minister
Who has given us freedom of religion.

It is the Soldier, not the reporter
Who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the Soldier, not the poet
Who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer
Who has given us freedom to protest.

It is the Soldier, not the lawyer
Who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the Soldier, not the politician
Who has given us the right to vote.

It is the Soldier who salutes the flag,
Who serves beneath the flag,
And whose coffin is draped by the flag,
Who allows the protester to burn the flag
I prefer defends or protects vs "gives," but you get the idea.