Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:59 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:52 am
Pandemic of the Jabbed
Covid-19 outbreak on cruise ship with 100% fully vaccinated

If the Jab works, WTF is going on ?

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/12/cov ... accinated/
This is becoming more like the flu every week. Just like the flu they vaccinate based on the latest strain they know about. Inevitably new strains emerge and next year's shots are based on that. This will never end, just like the flu. Hopefully is also becomes less deadly as time goes on, which seems to be the case.

The question is what happens to society as a result of our reactions to it? Places in Oregon are already trying to pass laws on a forever mask mandate. Australia has literal concentration camps for people who aren't even sick.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:01 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:56 am
Just some more firsthand accounts like my trip to the grocery store in the inflation thread.

Went to the gym this weekend. Not only were there no mask mandates or even suggestions, none of the employees was wearing a mask. Nobody working out had one either. When I to places like the grocery store is about an 80/20 split, with 80% not wearing a mask.

Thankfully I live in an area that is not living in fear of COVID and I get to work from home. I got my vaccine due to my health condition, but that was my personal choice. I'm still leery about a booster. Work has not mandated any booster as of yet.

There is a definite split that is becoming a harder line as this goes on. I read articles about areas that are back to March 2020 levels of fear, while life around me is basically back to normal as far as COVID goes.
I believe they have lost control of the narrative. No one trusts them anymore. All they have is the power to keep trying to push this shit forward. Florida just had one of the biggest hospital systems stop their entire COVID jab program.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:56 am

Exactly. If they had anything of substance to scare us with it would be on MSM 24/7.

People will still die from COVID, but it's not the zombie apocalypse they have been selling us. It's going to be another flu, with maybe some additional long term effects on a small population. The long term effects are likely a result of this being an engineered virus.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:06 am

C-Mag wrote:
Pandemic of the Jabbed

Asymptomatic? Meaning that they didn't feel sick? Why would they test them? I am still extremely suss about the PCR test based on the comments from the inventor who said it was being misused to diagnose people.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:55 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:06 am
C-Mag wrote:
Pandemic of the Jabbed

Asymptomatic? Meaning that they didn't feel sick? Why would they test them? I am still extremely suss about the PCR test based on the comments from the inventor who said it was being misused to diagnose people.
I believe the cruise line policy was tested within 3 days of the trip. That failed too.
:think: If 100% are vaccinated, and the vaccines work..................Why test at all ?

IMHNSO, the PCR test was a DNA collection ploy.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:59 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:59 am
C-Mag wrote:
Pandemic of the Jabbed

This is becoming more like the flu every week. Just like the flu they vaccinate based on the latest strain they know about. Inevitably new strains emerge and next year's shots are based on that. This will never end, just like the flu. Hopefully is also becomes less deadly as time goes on, which seems to be the case.

The question is what happens to society as a result of our reactions to it? Places in Oregon are already trying to pass laws on a forever mask mandate. Australia has literal concentration camps for people who aren't even sick.
Exactly.
I'm guessing the lines are going to get bolder between the cult followers and those that have the ability to realize we've been lied to. Getting all 'conservatives' or Pachyderms in office may end the current crisis, but unless those elected aggressively repeal the tools used by the government to do this, it will all just happen again.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:00 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:06 am
C-Mag wrote:
Pandemic of the Jabbed

There is a strong case to be made that asymptomatic cases should not even be counted.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:46 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:59 am
C-Mag wrote:
Pandemic of the Jabbed

I said since day 1 this was nothing but a severe variant of the fly. Now its becoming as nasty as a bad episode of the common cold.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:49 am

The Jab is Red Pilling America :clap:

Well, an official NBC News Survey by Hart Research found that 50% of American adults opposed “requiring that everyone who is now eligible must get a COVID-19 vaccine.” It appears half of Americans are now officially anti-vaxxers.
https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/a-majo ... s-are-anti

We are winning boys............. Hold the Line.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:26 pm

According to Merriam-Webster I am an anti-vaxxer even though I am vaccinated. It's just total clown world now. If my parents and grandparents came back to life today they would not believe this is the same planet they left.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti-vaxxer
Definition of anti-vaxxer
a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination