Dark Days Ahead

Hastur

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by Hastur » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:35 am
Xiden hates US Jobs
The servants working the homes of Democrats are getting uppity. Time to import a new batch.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:11 pm

Hastur wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:00 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:35 am
Xiden hates US Jobs
The servants working the homes of Democrats are getting uppity. Time to import a new batch.
:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:45 pm

Got this interesting message for the first time while trying to watch a non-political video on Youtube...

YouTube Privacy Warning

YouTube (owned by Google) does not let you watch videos anonymously. As such, watching YouTube videos here will be tracked by YouTube/Google.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:03 pm

VPN?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:33 am

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/natio ... ry-27-2021

Issued: January 27, 2021 11:00 am
Expires: April 30, 2021 01:00 pm
The Acting Secretary of Homeland Security has issued a National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin due to a heightened threat environment across the United States, which DHS believes will persist in the weeks following the successful Presidential Inauguration. Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence.
Are they actually afraid, or are they about to use Jan. 6 as a pretext for mass arrests. If I were them, I'd use Republican voter rolls. Why not? They won't be prosecuted for it.
  • Throughout 2020, Domestic Violent Extremists (DVEs) targeted individuals with opposing views engaged in First Amendment-protected, non-violent protest activity. DVEs motivated by a range of issues, including anger over COVID-19 restrictions, the 2020 election results, and police use of force have plotted and on occasion carried out attacks against government facilities.

Long-standing racial and ethnic tension—including opposition to immigration—has driven DVE attacks, including a 2019 shooting in El Paso, Texas that killed 23 people.

DHS is concerned these same drivers to violence will remain through early 2021 and some DVEs may be emboldened by the January 6, 2021 breach of the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C. to target elected officials and government facilities.

DHS remains concerned that Homegrown Violent Extremists (HVEs) inspired by foreign terrorist groups, who committed three attacks targeting government officials in 2020, remain a threat. -Never heard of this

Threats of violence against critical infrastructure, including the electric, telecommunications and healthcare sectors, increased in 2020 with violent extremists citing misinformation and conspiracy theories about COVID-19 for their actions.

DHS, as well as other Federal agencies and law enforcement partners will continue to take precautions to protect people and infrastructure across the United States.

DHS remains committed to preventing violence and threats meant to intimidate or coerce specific populations on the basis of their religion, race, ethnicity, identity or political views.

DHS encourages state, local, tribal, and territorial homeland security partners to continue prioritizing physical security measures, particularly around government facilities, to protect people and critical infrastructure.
We ask the public to report suspicious activity and threats of violence, including online activity, to local law enforcement, FBI Field Offices, or their local Fusion Center.

Your choice can make a difference. Choose non-violent ways to make your voice heard and support friends and family in doing the same.

Communities are strongest when they are not divided: Strengthen your community by standing together against violence.
It makes me sick to know that when they say "Communities", they aren't talking about White Christian Conservatives. Can we have a community, daddy-gubmint?

This is all making me physically sick to my stomach.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:39 am

They are going for total monopoly of power.

Lefties had regerts that ZBHO didn't get enough done. Then DJT shocked them and they are scared of Losing control.

Maybe 45 did win 415 to 120
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:25 pm

If I were them, I'd use Republican voter rolls. Why not?
Sounds ok to me, I'm registered Democrat. :twisted:

Just because I voted red across the board the last 2 elections (2018/2020) is irrelevant I guess since they can't really track that (I've always voted in person).
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:25 pm
If I were them, I'd use Republican voter rolls. Why not?
Sounds ok to me, I'm registered Democrat. :twisted:

Just because I voted red across the board the last 2 elections (2018/2020) is irrelevant I guess since they can't really track that (I've always voted in person).
I wouldn't feel too confident about that.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:30 pm

Works for me. I voted third party or ‘Challenger’ the last 3 cycles. Good luck pinning me as an ‘extremist voter’.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:34 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:30 pm
Works for me. I voted third party or ‘Challenger’ the last 3 cycles. Good luck pinning me as an ‘extremist voter’.
I'll think about you guys when I'm in the gulag.