Dark Days Ahead

Hastur

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by Hastur » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:38 pm

There will come a Caesar eventually. He is a youth now. He sees that you can change the rules of the election. He now knows how to get away with it. You can now march on the capital for the right reason. The plebs doesn't care. You just need an internal enemy and the propaganda.

The table is set.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:39 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:33 pm
Hastur wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:23 pm
This will be like Marius' last consulship. He thinks he has all the power and support. They are making lists and settling grudges. They have all the glory.

But Sulla is coming.
And who is our Sulla? It would be funny if he was also as cut throat as Sulla was! I would pay to watch that shit!
Sulla might be Trump's second term. I'm not sure. It will be temporary as well. The Caesar will come later.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:36 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:18 pm

You’ve come a long way SF. Was it this place that did it?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:18 pm
I'm glad you think he's changed. I still think he only changes to be on the fringes of edgy.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:28 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:18 pm
More or less. I never had much faith in ‘the system’, more like a vague dread of incompetent authority.

I’ve learned a lot here, but most of what he’s saying reflects my own thoughts. I’ve always been an advocate of unrestricted free speech.

That, more than anything, is what drew me to Dans forum. I’d never seen high-level debate mixed with shitposting, and this remains the only place to do it with a fixed identity. 4chan is fascinating, but meaningless beyond a single post or two.

Unlike some though, I have absolutely no problem with hearing a different viewpoint, or being told that I’m wrong. I welcome it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:42 pm

I fully agree there is incompetence in government. But it's also often used as an excuse.
' we didn't intend to spy on Trump, it wasn't bias, we just screwed up due to incompetence'

Look how fast they can move against people they hate. After Jan 6th, they arrested a hundred people in 36 hours. They had full size highway billboards up asking for tips on the incident, they had a social media campaign to ID people, they had people on No Fly lists.

Remember the IRS targeting under Obama, Gollum and all of it. They played that off as incompetence of a couple low level people in a midwest office when we all knew it was a designed program.

I'm cynical enough to believe that 95% of what happens is intended.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:43 am

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:09 am

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01 ... it-better/

:obscene-hanged:

I think he’s been red pilled and hasn’t realized it yet.

Can you image if he can get his base to reject CRT? And left authoritarianism?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:42 pm
I fully agree there is incompetence in government. But it's also often used as an excuse.
' we didn't intend to spy on Trump, it wasn't bias, we just screwed up due to incompetence'

Look how fast they can move against people they hate. After Jan 6th, they arrested a hundred people in 36 hours. They had full size highway billboards up asking for tips on the incident, they had a social media campaign to ID people, they had people on No Fly lists.

Remember the IRS targeting under Obama, Gollum and all of it. They played that off as incompetence of a couple low level people in a midwest office when we all knew it was a designed program.

I'm cynical enough to believe that 95% of what happens is intended.
We find out the 5% that fucked up. We dig and find the story. The problem is that it's 100% planned, and as we know government can't do anything without screwing it up.
#NotOneRedCent