Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:11 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:09 pm
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:20 am

I doubt most are going to vote for Trump, but they aren't excited about Biden - but, really, is anybody?

All I know is, regardless of presidential preference, you need to go into the richest suburban neighborhoods to see BLM banners and shit.

The PNW might be different, but y'all getting way out in the tall grass these days, and I don't think the PNW is a representative sample. Dislike of Trump and lukewarm Biden support isn't either tacit or unambiguous support for Communism. You've never met a real commie-hater until you've talked to a Central or South American that has escaped a dictatorship. They'll probably still vote for Biden, though.
The ultimate sign of TDS is to vote for the Communists just to get rid of Trump. If you do it, even if you’re deluding yourself that they’re not really Communists, you definitively have TDS.
I hear the same things about Trump and White Nationalists.

I remain skeptical.
Dude, when you make comments like that, you directly insult my judgment. Just yesterday you asked for a link to the 2/3rds of the electorate thinks Communism is in The Constitution poll. Take it as a given that I have more insight into this than you. That’s not to say I don’t value your perspective but at some point you just need to take my advice on really important things.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:56 pm

Oof - that Columbia study, tho. Disturbing as it is, I think there are many reasonable conclusions to draw other than 2/3rds of Americans are Communists.

I do think your judgment is wrong in this case, and I believe it is not only a tactical error, but entirely irrational to think Trump is the last and only hope for liberty.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:13 pm

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:56 pm
Oof - that Columbia study, tho. Disturbing as it is, I think there are many reasonable conclusions to draw other than 2/3rds of Americans are Communists.

I do think your judgment is wrong in this case, and I believe it is not only a tactical error, but entirely irrational to think Trump is the last and only hope for liberty.
Trump? The last hope for liberty is the 2nd Amendment. Trump is a path to keep that from happening. Whatever? I’m Foeing you again. Life’s too short...
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:32 pm

Everyone wonders when common Americans, traditionalists will get off the couch. Move to take guns, and it will happen. Even in a single state.

Now, something could happen short of that, but that is a sure fire line in the sand.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:07 am

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:40 pm

NYT Reports
Dems Contemplating “Full West Coast Secession” or “Civil War” if They Lose a Closely Contested Election

Alleging voter suppression, he persuaded the governors of Wisconsin and Michigan to send pro-Biden electors to the Electoral College.

In that scenario, California, Oregon, and Washington then threatened to secede from the United States if Mr. Trump took office as planned. The House named Mr. Biden president; the Senate and White House stuck with Mr. Trump. At that point in the scenario, the nation stopped looking to the media for cues, and waited to see what the military would do.

I think this was posted before, but more detail here than I've seen before. I'm certain their panel of experts contained former and perhaps current military leaders

https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/08/202 ... secession/
PLATA O PLOMO

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:28 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:32 pm
Everyone wonders when common Americans, traditionalists will get off the couch. Move to take guns, and it will happen. Even in a single state.

Now, something could happen short of that, but that is a sure fire line in the sand.
Most people don't see the BLM/ANTIFA as a big threat. They only have a small cadre of dedicated fighters. All of them located in already hysterical Democrat cities. The majority are just LARPing fans that want to have an "experience", like going to a music festival. They will buy a T-shirt and then eventually go home. Only the band members and their crew are prepared to go on tour.
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:07 am
Another LARPer.
Why is he dressed like a kid?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:13 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... ses-trump/

Jews finally woke up - they’ve chosen sides...

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:40 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:13 am

Hmmm...... interesting.

Will that mean anything to all the Jewish lefty influencers and supporters ?

I dont see a Jon Stewart type going MAGA. But it may matter in voting
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:40 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:13 am

Hmmm...... interesting.

Will that mean anything to all the Jewish lefty influencers and supporters ?

I dont see a Jon Stewart type going MAGA. But it may matter in voting
Jews are divided politically, but when the matter is something that could benefit or hurt Jewish or Israeli interests, they tend to align.