Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 25, 2020 7:06 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:43 pm
Compassion ain’t sugar coating, man. Don’t be so cynical that you suspect people you’ve known for years of practicing deception for internet points, dude. Why would Monte lie about losing an aunt? He knows one death isn’t going to sway anyone’s opinion one way or another. He doesn’t think saying his aunt died is going to get the rest of us to be like “oh shit, Monte lost some family so I retract everything I said before”.

The dude is just sad because he lost a loved one. We can hold firm to our positions while still sympathizing his loss. It sucks to lose family, even if you know their time is near. No need to suspect skulduggery here, man.
Fool me one shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Sorry, he has bullshitted his way though this forum, for me I have no sympathy because I don't hold much of what he says in any regards, nevermind the truth.

Why should I believe him an aunt is dead, when he has done nothing except insult and bullshit his way through this forum?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 25, 2020 10:25 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:06 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:43 pm
Compassion ain’t sugar coating, man. Don’t be so cynical that you suspect people you’ve known for years of practicing deception for internet points, dude. Why would Monte lie about losing an aunt? He knows one death isn’t going to sway anyone’s opinion one way or another. He doesn’t think saying his aunt died is going to get the rest of us to be like “oh shit, Monte lost some family so I retract everything I said before”.

The dude is just sad because he lost a loved one. We can hold firm to our positions while still sympathizing his loss. It sucks to lose family, even if you know their time is near. No need to suspect skulduggery here, man.
Fool me one shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Sorry, he has bullshitted his way though this forum, for me I have no sympathy because I don't hold much of what he says in any regards, nevermind the truth.

Why should I believe him an aunt is dead, when he has done nothing except insult and bullshit his way through this forum?
...which has pretty much been your shtick for months now. Take your foot out of your mouth.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon May 25, 2020 11:54 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:47 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:39 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:19 pm
I found out tonight that my aunt died of Covid 19 yesterday. She was in hospital after falling and breaking her hip. Seems as if she caught the virus while she was in hospital.
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Wish that wasn't the case, Monte.
People, are you actually listening to this? His Aunt, which is probably in her 70+ broke her hip... if that was in the UK or Canada the medicine there already piss poor, and probably was decided that the effort to make her better wasn't worth the $$$...

Cause honestly, I don't think it happened... I think he's doing it to get an emotional reaction out of us, because he's losing his own argument.
You're a fucking arsehole.
I still hope that you don't lose a member of your family though.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue May 26, 2020 12:38 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:54 pm
The Conservative wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

People, are you actually listening to this? His Aunt, which is probably in her 70+ broke her hip... if that was in the UK or Canada the medicine there already piss poor, and probably was decided that the effort to make her better wasn't worth the $$$...

Cause honestly, I don't think it happened... I think he's doing it to get an emotional reaction out of us, because he's losing his own argument.
You should have those two on foe. I don't know why you put up with it.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue May 26, 2020 1:17 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:38 am
Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Right? Monty and Sta in the same foe hoe for months now. If you silly shits would quit quoting them..... :D :D :D :D

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue May 26, 2020 3:38 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:38 am
Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Which two?
I would never foe Trek.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue May 26, 2020 6:56 am

The Conservative wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:19 pm
I found out tonight that my aunt died of Covid 19 yesterday. She was in hospital after falling and breaking her hip. Seems as if she caught the virus while she was in hospital.

I disagree with Monte on most topics, and I've accused him of trolling on more than one occasion, but I don't think he's making this up.

TC is so far into character at this point he doesn't know what reality is anymore.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 26, 2020 8:23 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:56 am
The Conservative wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

I disagree with Monte on most topics, and I've accused him of trolling on more than one occasion, but I don't think he's making this up.

TC is so far into character at this point he doesn't know what reality is anymore.
Perhaps it's not a great idea to play characters on a forum. Kinda ridiculous and childish, really.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 26, 2020 8:28 am

Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

Most of my family is dead, and yeah, I’m an asshole, I don't care what most people think of me personally.

If I did I’d be in a tight little ball in the corner of the room whimpering ”They don't like me” over a decade ago.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 26, 2020 8:30 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:56 am

That's the problem, you think it's for show, meet me in rel life and I am no different there than I am here.
#NotOneRedCent