Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Smitty-48

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:13 pm

I can't be bothered with revolution, but if the left incites extremists to go jihad on their beloved jihadists, I honestly don't care.

Let it burn, the liberals are calling it in on themselves and their proxies, which is not my problem.

The best way to bring the liberals down, is vive le Quebec, vive le Quebec libre, nary a shot fired.

But it's not actually my job anymore to save the liberals from themselves.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:53 pm

The CBC just had some academic on the National saying that anyone who views right wing propaganda online meets the definition of a "terrorist" in Canada.

I mean, liberals are just as extreme as the Aussie Waffen Spergs, they deserve each other.

The totalitarian liberals crying wolf about totalitarianism is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy it seems.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:11 am

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:53 pm
Hastur wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:17 pm
Richard Lionheart also died of sepsis. He had the time to meet the young crossbow man who killed him. Forgave him, gave him 100 shillings and sent him on his way.
That's worth a ticket to Valhalla.

I am very interested in the third crusade, and Richard's supposed relationship with Saladin. Its weird man, there are very few books on this for the layman. It is either salacious bullshit, or "bury my heart at Dan Carlin Commie knee" revisionism. The third crusade is the one people discuss, but the actual antagonists have become more lore than fact from what little I've read about it. Are you big on the Crusades?
I'm not big on the Crusades. It was like ISIS is today. A lot of bored unemployed violent men going to the holy land to kill, loot and set up some kind of mythical holy nation. Bound to fail.

Richard Lionheart is interesting. He seems to have been totally uninterested in the fruits of his victories. Except for Glory. He was all about glory. The Viking blood ran strong in him. To a Viking warrior, the reputation was what mattered. Fight well and die well and you become immortal. It was a functioning heuristic. We still remember the great warriors. Everything points towards Richard being a huge asshole who spent his time fucking things up. Not caring about anyone or anything except his own Glory.
Contrast that with his brother John. John was a lot less Viking. He was almost messianic in the way he sacrificed his legacy. By doing so he laid the foundation for constitutionalism in England and thereby also the rule of law, liberty, human rights, and Western Culture.

But Richard is the hero in our myth and John is the villain. They both won.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:38 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:53 pm
The CBC just had some academic on the National saying that anyone who views right wing propaganda online meets the definition of a "terrorist" in Canada.

I mean, liberals are just as extreme as the Aussie Waffen Spergs, they deserve each other.

The totalitarian liberals crying wolf about totalitarianism is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy it seems.
The problem is who defines what is "right wing propaganda"?
There are some calling Dave Rubin, Tim Pool, or perhaps even this site "right wing propaganda".
wouldn't someone like Monte be surprised when the police bust in his door and take him away for viewing "far right" websites... "Like that MH forum", put on a show trial and pick him up for a few decades? Therein lies the obvious danger of limiting free speech with "hate speech" laws, the eternal question of "who then defines what that is", and then the next step of "are you sure once you give up free speech to 'hate speech' limitations that the next/future government won't be using/expanding it against *you*?"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:48 am

Ph64 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:38 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

There are some calling Dave Rubin, Tim Pool, or perhaps even this site "right wing propaganda".
wouldn't someone like Monte be surprised when the police bust in his door and take him away for viewing "far right" websites... "Like that MH forum", put on a show trial and pick him up for a few decades? Therein lies the obvious danger of limiting free speech with "hate speech" laws, the eternal question of "who then defines what that is", and then the next step of "are you sure once you give up free speech to 'hate speech' limitations that the next/future government won't be using/expanding it against *you*?"
Thin edge of the wedge fallacy again. Gets trotted out every time the discussion moves towards tightening up gun laws or restricting hate speech.
Usually accompanied by paranoid ramblings about ''show trials'' and locking up someone for decades.
Look at Nazi pug guy, everyone was talking about rape cages when all he was ever going to get was a fine.
How many predicted that Yaxley Lennon was going to be murdered in prison and talked about 70% Muslim populations when in fact the ''deep state'' let him out over court procedurals.

Same sort of paranoid ramblings which led Tarrant to believe that Muslim ''invaders'' are coming to conquer and rape and resulted in him gunning down old women and children.
When I see that snivelling coward lionised and his innocent victims called Jihadis it sickens me. That right there is hate speech hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Bunch of cowards fronting as hard men.

Sickening.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:36 am

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:03 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:48 am
Ph64 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:38 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Thin edge of the wedge fallacy again. Gets trotted out every time the discussion moves towards tightening up gun laws or restricting hate speech.
Usually accompanied by paranoid ramblings about ''show trials'' and locking up someone for decades.
Look at Nazi pug guy, everyone was talking about rape cages when all he was ever going to get was a fine.
How many predicted that Yaxley Lennon was going to be murdered in prison and talked about 70% Muslim populations when in fact the ''deep state'' let him out over court procedurals.

Same sort of paranoid ramblings which led Tarrant to believe that Muslim ''invaders'' are coming to conquer and rape and resulted in him gunning down old women and children.
When I see that snivelling coward lionised and his innocent victims called Jihadis it sickens me. That right there is hate speech hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Bunch of cowards fronting as hard men.

Sickening.
no offense monte, i like you and i'm happy you post here and i don't want any personal beef between us but seriously man fuck people with your worldview, here's a prime example of our paranoid ramblings about show trials locking people up for decades
Teenager, 18, who has been accused of sharing a live-stream of the Christchurch massacre and writing ‘target acquired’ next to a photo of a mosque faces 14 years behind bars
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-682076 ... -bail.html
NZ man, 18, accused of sharing livestream of Christchurch massacre denied bail
Face charges for sharing livestream and a posting photo of a mosque attacked
Police say the man was not involved in the attack in Christchurch which killed 50
Teen will reappear in court in April and faces up to 14 years behind bars
it doesnt even matter of he gets 14 years or not, threatening people with 14 years of jailtime over sharing a video and inflammatory comments on the internet is obscene and totalitarian and whatever other words i can think of

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:15 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:48 am
I'm presuming you mean other than the fact that he now has a police record and is unemployabe, and when he does get hired by say BBC Scotland the PC mob gets him tired from it within a day, leaving his only option his youtube channel that could be shut down on a moment's notice? All because he posted a joking video, perhaps in poor taste but meant to be humor nonetheless, and it was deemed "hate speech"?

Yes, virtual "de-personing" into employability by political correctness, but "all he got was a fine" in your eyes.

Imagine, it you will, you're at a store trying to get to an item on the shelf with someone in the way... You say "excuse me maam" while trying to get what you want and they scream "IT'S SiR!!!!" and start berating you for misgendering them, they then call the cops who arrest you for your obvious "hate crime" of misgendering a trans person... after a year of paying for a lawyer to defend yourself, at a large cost to you, you "only get a fine" of say £800, but since you are now a "criminal" your job fires you. Nobody wants to hire you now, but after a year you manage to find someone willing to give you a job... That is until the "social justice" mob finds out and runs up a media frenzy, you're front page news, and the potential employer pulls their offer under the wave of bad publicity for them. Would you feel someone saying "all you got was a fine" was an accurate representation of what happened to you??
Last edited by Ph64 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:17 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:36 am
Nice Sa 23 SMG (or 24 ?). Czech quality. You can see where Uziel Gal got the inspiration for the Uzi.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:27 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:03 am

no offense monte, i like you and i'm happy you post here and i don't want any personal beef between us but seriously man fuck people with your worldview, here's a prime example of our paranoid ramblings about show trials locking people up for decades
Teenager, 18, who has been accused of sharing a live-stream of the Christchurch massacre and writing ‘target acquired’ next to a photo of a mosque faces 14 years behind bars
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-682076 ... -bail.html
NZ man, 18, accused of sharing livestream of Christchurch massacre denied bail
Face charges for sharing livestream and a posting photo of a mosque attacked
Police say the man was not involved in the attack in Christchurch which killed 50
Teen will reappear in court in April and faces up to 14 years behind bars
it doesnt even matter of he gets 14 years or not, threatening people with 14 years of jailtime over sharing a video and inflammatory comments on the internet is obscene and totalitarian and whatever other words i can think of
From the Mail link...
The young man has also been charged with allegedly posting to social media a photograph of one of the South Island mosques being attacked with the message 'target acquired' along with other chat messages 'inciting extreme violence'.
Inciting violence. Not simply hate speech.
Days after one of the worlds worst mass shootings.
Throw the book at the race war inciting prick.
See how few tears I shed for him.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.