The Great Wall of Trump

PartyOf5

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:02 am

Another liberal hypocrisy. Trump is personally responsible for any hire across any of his many businesses. He is also personally responsible for any bad action taken by anyone wearing a MAGA hat.

Hillary however is not responsible for anything done by her staff. All that illegal email server stuff was done without her knowledge and she can't possibly be held accountable for things her staff does.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:44 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:04 pm

Bezos himself aid no taxes? amazon I can understand - they employ a shit ton of people and spend a lot on R&D........
I'll have to find the story. But, yeah, Zero taxes for Bezos. Actually the US taxpayer paid him money. Stuff like this is why I would prefer a Flat Tax with NO Exemptions for anyone, for anything. When I'm Imperator, even people on Welfare will pay Taxes :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:45 am

Love that shekel cuckery, fam. Just worship the job creators, everybody. Forget your local small businesses, even though they employ the vast majority of people and actually pay a fuck ton of taxes too much.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:12 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:45 am
Love that shekel cuckery, fam. Just worship the job creators, everybody. Forget your local small businesses, even though they employ the vast majority of people and actually pay a fuck ton of taxes too much.
Yes. I'm going to need to start pulling the family away from Amazon. We're not really bad at it, but we use it.
For the stuff I do, I'm often buying from smaller suppliers over the internet. But I'll admit I help out those fuckers from time to time.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:21 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:12 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:45 am
Yes. I'm going to need to start pulling the family away from Amazon. We're not really bad at it, but we use it.
For the stuff I do, I'm often buying from smaller suppliers over the internet. But I'll admit I help out those fuckers from time to time.
Ok only do it wen I can’t find a local variant.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:23 am

I have this image of corporations like Amazon ripping off my right arm while politicians like AOC are ripping off my left trying to get to all the money I earn.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:02 am
Another liberal hypocrisy. Trump is personally responsible for any hire across any of his many businesses. He is also personally responsible for any bad action taken by anyone wearing a MAGA hat.

Hillary however is not responsible for anything done by her staff. All that illegal email server stuff was done without her knowledge and she can't possibly be held accountable for things her staff does.
Well, of course, you will have to show where I have said any such thing about Hillary before you can accuse me of hypocrisy...

Where does the buck stop if not at the head of an organisation?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:25 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

Well, of course, you will have to show where I have said any such thing about Hillary before you can accuse me of hypocrisy...

I didn't mention you by name, but thanks for admitting you're a liberal.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:53 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:25 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

In the UK Liberals are the centrists. Moderates, neither to the left nor to the right. They are a source of balance between the two extremes.
That is where I want to be.
I have never voted for Labour or the Conservatives.
If you were to ask me whether I would rather have Corbyn or May as PM I would tell you May every time. This is because she is far closer to the centre.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:09 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:25 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

Got him scared. Great stuff.