Post by clubgop » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:22 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:35 pm
clubgop wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:32 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:02 pm
75f4pixidwx11.png
Well his son did commit an assault with throwing the red wine in the face but police can easily dismiss it. I don't have a problem with that. If they would've cited him for disturbing the peace no big deal either. That guy having his membership revoked is proper as well.
Three weeks to resolve this though? Seriously?
Well it was the place investigating it, not the police, so this was all in house. The guy left so they had to identify who it was and the had to investigate the incident.

PartyOf5

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Male P.E. Teacher Told to Monitor Girl Showering or Lose Job, Group Says
https://www.christianheadlines.com/cont ... -says.html
A male P.E. teacher could lose his job at a Florida middle school because he refused administrators’ demands to supervise the showers where a biological girl could be showering with boys, according to a legal group.

The biological girl at Chasco Middle School in Port Richey, Fla., claims to be a transgender boy and was given access by the administration to the boys’ bathroom and locker room “with no forewarning” to the boys or their parents, Liberty Counsel said in a letter to the Pasco County School Board. Liberty Counsel is urging the board to change the policy. The letter was dated Sept. 28 but was released to the public this week.

Both P.E. teachers, Robert Oppedisano and Stephanie Christensen, objected to the biological girl being allowed in the bathroom and locker room without accommodations being made.

“The girl was admitted to the boys locker room for the first time, and walked in, catching boys (literally) with their pants down, causing them embarrassment and concern by the fact that they had been observed changing by an obvious girl,” the letter says.

Boys came out of the locker room to express their concern but were told by Oppedisano and Christensen that nothing could be done. Administrators “had placed a gag order on them, and told them that they could not answer the boys on these questions,” the letter says.

Administrators further demanded that Oppedisano walk into the locker room and supervise the students, “despite a girl potentially being nude or undressed in that area.”

“The administrators told him that the girl in question had ‘every right to use the locker room,’ including the right to disrobe in the open locker area, and shower in its open showers, where Robert is required to periodically walk in and supervise,” the letter says. “Robert will not knowingly place himself in a position to observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress.”

Oppedisano, the letter says, has been told by administrators “he will be transferred to another school as discipline for ‘not doing your job in the locker room.’”
I am so glad my kids are almost out of High School. Hopefully they can make it through college before the schools they go to get to this level of insanity. Splitting off into 2 separate countries may be the only way at this point.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Stop the degeneracy.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:05 pm
Stop the degeneracy.
What the Anabaptists... er, Social Justice commies... want next is: polygamy!!
One woman, a bunch of men sexing her and supporting her finances (through state power).
And it's not an option, it's a commandment.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:44 am

The war on humor in the UK is claiming more casualties.

https://www.chronicle.com/article/Dispu ... ie-/245094
The International Studies Association has rejected the appeal of a professor who was found responsible for violating its code of conduct after he jokingly requested that an elevator in a conference hotel be stopped at the lingerie department.

Richard Ned Lebow, a professor of international political theory at King’s College London, responded by saying he would meet with his lawyer on Thursday and expects to file a defamation lawsuit. Lebow, who had threatened to sue the association unless it found in his favor, did not immediately respond to a question about who exactly he’d sue.

The association’s lawyer, in a letter dated Tuesday, relayed its decision that no steps would be taken against Lebow if he offered an "unequivocal apology" to Simona Sharoni, a professor of women’s and gender studies at Merrimack College who filed a complaint about the incident.

If he does not apologize, the letter said, the association will issue a formal, private letter of reprimand.

In an email to The Chronicle on Wednesday, Lebow made it clear he had no intention of apologizing.

The incident that sparked the uproar happened in April in a crowded elevator during the association’s annual conference at a Hilton in San Francisco. Sharoni said she had offered to press the buttons for the floors where the elevator’s occupants, who she said were mostly male conference attendees, wanted to get off.

Lebow asked for the women’s lingerie department, and others in the elevator laughed, she wrote in her complaint. Lebow has disputed details of her account but conceded joking about being let off on the lingerie floor.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:51 am

Report your neighbor for wrongspeak! What could go wrong?

This one wins the cake.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:54 am

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:55 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:05 pm
Stop the degeneracy.
What the Anabaptists... er, Social Justice commies... want next is: polygamy!!
One woman, a bunch of men sexing her and supporting her finances (through state power).
And it's not an option, it's a commandment.
I'm descended from polygamy just 4 generations ago. The world has always had it and has it still. If my wife was up to it, I'd have another wife. Ironically, my testosterone-fueled competitiveness and jealously would not allow another husband.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:59 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:20 pm

I am so glad my kids are almost out of High School. Hopefully they can make it through college before the schools they go to get to this level of insanity. Splitting off into 2 separate countries may be the only way at this point.
College is going to be a shock to you. The kids are pretty blasé about issues that bother their parents.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:22 am

My Bing newsfeed, which is not customized, had two articles for high schoolers on how to date transgenders. This Is the new "social liberal" definition; my old pro-gay marriage stance is now considered "social conservative."

I was in downtown Portland last night; I couldn't tell anybody apart from anybody. The split with my generation is total and complete at this point.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:48 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:22 am
My Bing newsfeed, which is not customized, had two articles for high schoolers on how to date transgenders. This Is the new "social liberal" definition; my old pro-gay marriage stance is now considered "social conservative."

I was in downtown Portland last night; I couldn't tell anybody apart from anybody. The split with my generation is total and complete at this point.
How much are high school kids really dating these days? We’re a couple of years out of the loop, but it seemed like there’s not as much actual dating going on as there used to be.
:royalty-queen: