How would modern progressives react to . . .

Speaker to Animals

Re: How would modern progressives react to . . .

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:28 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:27 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 am
The final destination for the male feminist.
Do you think he is a Trump supporter?
Huge Bernie supporter. Probably masturbates to AOC pics.

He's basicly the type who will screech about how expensive a border wall is but laud the Green New Deal as sensible.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:30 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:03 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 am
Waleis was a sensitive type. If he’s still around, he’s probably sporting a pink bouffant and chanting in the streets.
Did you witness this happen? Did he announce it on the forum?
I don’t know about the suicide thing, but I remember him. He was a solid SJW at the time.

Jedi is just a young liberal. Pretty average guy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:32 am

Fun fact about the suicide threat..

The so-called toxic meanies of this forum were the ones who went out their way to track him down and send state troopers through his front door.

The "middle ground" perpetually offended closet liberals just sat there and watched, doing nothing about it.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:52 am

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:32 am

The so-called toxic meanies of this forum were the ones who went out their way to track him down and send state troopers through his front door.

The "middle ground" perpetually offended closet liberals just sat there and watched, doing nothing about it.

You keep tantalizing me with snippets of info. Tell us the story please! How were they able to track him down?
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:54 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:52 am

You keep tantalizing me with snippets of info. Tell us the story please! How were they able to track him down?
I knew his name and state. Called the state troopers. They located his info and sent people to his house.

I think somebody else did it another way because the local police department showed up about the same time as the state troopers.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:55 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:30 am
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:03 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 am
Waleis was a sensitive type. If he’s still around, he’s probably sporting a pink bouffant and chanting in the streets.
Did you witness this happen? Did he announce it on the forum?
I don’t know about the suicide thing, but I remember him. He was a solid SJW at the time.

Jedi is just a young liberal. Pretty average guy.
Waleis had that GoT avatar with the shield if I remember right. He used to get into it with Speaker about women, and Speaker would call him a beta male virgin :lol:

It was awesome, but I missed this specific incident.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:56 am

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:54 am
heydaralon wrote:

I knew his name and state. Called the state troopers. They located his info and sent people to his house.

I think somebody else did it another way because the local police department showed up about the same time as the state troopers.
lool. 90% chance it was just a cry for help. He probably wouldn't have done it.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:56 am
heydaralon wrote:

Well, I guess it was a cry for help to have the state troopers take his rifle, since they asked me if he had weapons and I had to tell them he said he owned a nagant.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:02 pm

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 am
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:56 am

Well, I guess it was a cry for help to have the state troopers take his rifle, since they asked me if he had weapons and I had to tell them he said he owned a nagant.
In Gungan law, if you save a person's life, they become your slave. I hope you have cashed in on this and made sure he has lived up to this end of the bargain.
Shikata ga nai

Otern

Post by Otern » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:11 pm
“Tank Man” was not killed. The tanks stopped. There are further pictures of him walking past the tanks and down the street.
"Tank Man" disappeared after the event. The tanks drove around him, he walked away, got picked up by the police, and his identity is still not known.

Maybe he got a stern talking to, maybe he got killed. We don't know.