Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

C-Mag

Re: Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:42 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:39 pm
Fima Shusterman
His nickname is Shysterman…………….. go figure :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:37 pm
When are the fucking snowflakes going to stop melting every time Trump is an asshole?
Doesn't make you appear smart or worldly to act like possible witness tampering is NBD.

Plus, why the euphemism "being an asshole?" are you in denial about it or do you agree that it was witness tampering? I've already said there's enough plausible deniability that he won't be held accountable.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:46 pm

Witness tampering?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:53 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:43 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
When are the fucking snowflakes going to stop melting every time Trump is an asshole?
Doesn't make you appear smart or worldly to act like possible witness tampering is NBD.

Plus, why the euphemism "being an asshole?" are you in denial about it or do you agree that it was witness tampering? I've already said there's enough plausible deniability that he won't be held accountable.
Do you know how ridiculous you sound? John, you’re an old-timer and deserve respect. Assume that everyone here will throw Trump under the bus when and if he ever does anything real, but you damage your own position here when you assume the Trump-hater line.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:57 pm

Not only that, we have thrown him under the bus on shit we don't agree with.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:58 pm

At this point, it’s probably healthier to just accept that he’s an idiot and a criminal. No point in arguing over it, just hold your nose and ignore the clown show.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:06 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:58 pm
At this point, it’s probably healthier to just accept that he’s an idiot and a criminal. No point in arguing over it, just hold your nose and ignore the clown show.
Trump is clearly not an idiot.
The first man to become POTUS with no government experience and beat 20 candidates, with a smaller budget than most his rivals is not an idiot. He talks like a construction worker, so elitists and academics don't like him. Corporate Media is filled with elitists that went to the same Ivy League school as most of the big wigs in DC, so they don't like him and they spill their digital ink 24/7 to tell you why you should trust Corporate Elitists and hate the man.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:16 pm

I mean what's the real difference anyway? We've collectively assumed all our politicians and especially presidents as of late are criminals. Why does Trump get this kind of reaction from the system and their NPC drones? I was somewhat politically aware back in the halcyon days of W and king nigger. I don't remember there being any reaction like this. Was I just not paying attention? Clue me in here. This whole thing seems unprecedented to me. Maybe I finally started giving a shit once I had a presidential candidate that started talking to me and told the system to go fuck itself.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:17 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:53 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:43 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Do you know how ridiculous you sound? John, you’re an old-timer and deserve respect. Assume that everyone here will throw Trump under the bus when and if he ever does anything real, but you damage your own position here when you assume the Trump-hater line.
It's not Trump hating to observe that "watch the father in law" is a non-sequitur. That's coupled with Giuliani's statement:
“he’s afraid to testify against his father-in-law, because the repercussions for that will be far worse.”
^^^
This sentence is meaningless except as a threat. Cohen never had any reason to testify against the father in law, the father in law is not on trial, there's no charges pending against the father in law. Why would he have to choose between Trump and the father in law? Why would it matter if the father in law is in organized crime? Because something will happen to the father in law, is what they're saying.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:20 pm

No what they are both saying is look at these duplicitous kikes crying out as they strike at you.

They aren't talking to you redditors that already believe Trump is the Manchurian Russian candidate with haxor skills and racist bigot evil. They are talking to his base that is slowly starting to put two and two together.