Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

TheReal_ND

Re: Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:46 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:41 pm
Those stories deserve their own threads, let's stay on topic.

So, if "Watch the father in law" was indeed a threat, what might happen to the father in law? The father in law is in the mob, after all. How would Trump be able to predict/control the outcome? What is Cohen so afraid of happening that he'll risk losing his sweet deal and going to prison for much longer?
This is some real sopranos shit right here man. Idk. Sounds juicy. Maybe Trump starts whacking the Cohens off. Maybe he starts with the father and whacks him off. Boom. Then he whacks off Cohen. Bada Bing. Then he starts whacking off all the guys in the room real gang style. Just a big gang of guys all getting whacked off.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:49 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:21 pm

Holy shit guys. Did you hear about this? Apparently Russia hacked the 2016 election and Trump pissed on some hookers. They say he is working for Putin or something.
Holy Shit!
Did Trump use Fusion GPS, to coordinate information collecting with foreign agents and Russian Agents to dig up dirt on Hillary ? Did Trump then funnel those materials to the FBI, which got FISA Warrants to spy on Hillary's Campaign during the 2016 Election as an Insurance Policy?

Cuz that would be really bad.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:46 pm
JohnDonne wrote:

So, if "Watch the father in law" was indeed a threat, what might happen to the father in law? The father in law is in the mob, after all. How would Trump be able to predict/control the outcome? What is Cohen so afraid of happening that he'll risk losing his sweet deal and going to prison for much longer?
This is some real sopranos shit right here man. Idk. Sounds juicy. Maybe Trump starts whacking the Cohens off. Maybe he starts with the father and whacks him off. Boom. Then he whacks off Cohen. Bada Bing. Then he starts whacking off all the guys in the room real gang style. Just a big gang of guys all getting whacked off.
I don't know what JD is talking about.

JD, you need to make your case, include complete quotes of what was said. I have no context to support your theory or answer your question.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:49 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:21 pm

Holy shit guys. Did you hear about this? Apparently Russia hacked the 2016 election and Trump pissed on some hookers. They say he is working for Putin or something.
Holy Shit!
Did Trump use Fusion GPS, to coordinate information collecting with foreign agents and Russian Agents to dig up dirt on Hillary ? Did Trump then funnel those materials to the FBI, which got FISA Warrants to spy on Hillary's Campaign during the 2016 Election as an Insurance Policy?

Idk. I heard he was selling uranium to Germans and that Pence's son is on the board of directors in Kazakhstan's largest gas company.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:54 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:49 pm
[quote=TheReal_ND post_id=235145 time=1548303718 user_id=7056

Holy Shit!

Idk. I heard he was selling uranium to Germans and that Pence's son is on the board of directors in Kazakhstan's largest gas company.
[/quote]

You know Trump gave GE Billions of dollars in a Green Energy Scam, backed the overthrow of a North African country that is now in ruins, then shipped their weapons to Syria to create regime change there, and spied on Congress too...……….. Orange Man Bad.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:05 pm

I bet he even sold concrete secrets to China

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:52 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:46 pm
JohnDonne wrote:

I don't know what JD is talking about.

JD, you need to make your case, include complete quotes of what was said. I have no context to support your theory or answer your question.
https://www.vox.com/2019/1/23/18194719/ ... law-threat

Trump tweet:
"Kevin Corke, @FoxNews “Don’t forget, Michael Cohen has already been convicted of perjury and fraud, and as recently as this week, the Wall Street Journal has suggested that he may have stolen tens of thousands of dollars....” Lying to reduce his jail time! Watch father-in-law!"
From the article:
In an appearance on CNN Sunday, Rudy Giuliani went even further, stating flat-out that Cohen’s father in law, “a Ukrainian,” “may have ties to something called organized crime.”

So, Giuliani continued, Cohen was happy to “lie” about Donald Trump in the hope of getting a reduced sentence, because “he’s afraid to testify against his father-in-law, because the repercussions for that will be far worse.”

That brings us up to Wednesday’s developments:

Cohen attorney Lanny Davis announced that “due to ongoing threats against his family from President Trump and Mr. Giuliani” as well as “Mr. Cohen’s continued cooperation with ongoing investigations,” Cohen’s appearance before the committee “will be postponed.”

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:09 pm

Rudy Giuliani went even further, stating flat-out that Cohen’s father in law, “a Ukrainian,” “may have ties to something called organized crime."
Epic dog whistle lolololol

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:16 pm

Thanks JD, I'll take a look at it.

I don't have much context as to why we should watch the Father in Law, but I will say this. The remainder of the Trump statement is absolutely true as far as I know. Cohen is a convicted liar under oath. So, I'm not sure how strong his testimony is or what kind of deal he may be getting from the prosecutor.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:19 pm

I still listen to the FTN podcast that breaks down all the media cycles in politics every week and I know they have talked extensively about Cohen and this new drama because I usually just start tuning out while going cross-eyed. I'm so sick of this shit.