Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:21 am

When you decide to stand up against your own for literally calling for the burning alive of children who dared to march for their political beliefs, you might then be taken for anything other than the cowardly, gaslighting asshole we all know you really are.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:09 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:36 am

It’s a vapid breed of casual cynicism that assumes testifying amid threats to one’s family indicates the threats are invented. One could dismantle the logic, but why bother...

There are many likelier explanations for a witness gaining courage, like assurances from prosecutors that the family will get immunity along with assurances that the witness will be subpoenaed anyway but without a deal.
Valid is more like inventing excuses as to why one’s shoddy theory continues to deteriorate based on absolutely no evidence.

;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:21 am
When you decide to stand up against your own for literally calling for the burning alive of children who dared to march for their political beliefs, you might then be taken for anything other than the cowardly, gaslighting asshole we all know you really are.
I thought I already said shut the fuck up?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:09 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:03 pm
I boiled 2 dozen crabs today dude. I can do this all week. Why don't you stop lying and just tell us why you are so eager to see invertebrates die?
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:17 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:09 am
JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:36 am

It’s a vapid breed of casual cynicism that assumes testifying amid threats to one’s family indicates the threats are invented. One could dismantle the logic, but why bother...

There are many likelier explanations for a witness gaining courage, like assurances from prosecutors that the family will get immunity along with assurances that the witness will be subpoenaed anyway but without a deal.
Valid is more like inventing excuses as to why one’s shoddy theory continues to deteriorate based on absolutely no evidence.

;)
Your sentence is wack, did you mean vapid? Oh wait it’d still be wack.

Nothing is deteriorating, it’s the same evidence, guy claims he’s being intimidated from testifying, points to multiple tweets and interviews where his family is, without evidence mind you, repeatedly brought up as being in danger of being prosecuted. Trump is obviously bringing it up repeatedly in regards to his testifying to discourage cohen from testifying. If you don’t think it’s witness tampering try that shtick next time someone is about to testify against you, see what happens.

Your counter argument is that Trump isn’t that stupid. Yeah, and I’m sure Nixon couldn’t get caught because he’s smart, mob bosses are smart and not stupid enough to get caught, therefore never trust evidence against crimebosses.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:19 pm

I think you are a bit deluded with your hatred of Trump that is leading you to some strange leaps of logic but I will say that you shouldn't feel so threatened by Trump. It turns out he's just Hillary Lite or Jeb! plus.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:20 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:09 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:03 pm
I boiled 2 dozen crabs today dude. I can do this all week. Why don't you stop lying and just tell us why you are so eager to see invertebrates die?
Like you could afford crab dinners on your sex shop clerk salary.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:21 pm

When you got something, I’ll listen. Coming in here with an anti-Trump drive-by, you get exactly the responses I’d expect.

Insulting my intelligence for not believing this malarkey only makes you look bad.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:19 pm
I think you are a bit deluded with your hatred of Trump that is leading you to some strange leaps of logic but I will say that you shouldn't feel so threatened by Trump. It turns out he's just Hillary Lite or Jeb! plus.
I don’t hate or fear Trump, honestly. I am definitely disappointed in the supposedly truth-seeking trump supporters that actually appear to operate in denial in the service of scoring online political points about fake news. Being dishonest is such a self-degrading act. I come here to hear the other perspective and try to become more broad-minded. So I thought I’d bring a relatively uncontroversial negative trump story to the board, and see if we could find some common reality to begin from.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:28 pm

You just keep on insulting us! What is your fucking problem?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change