Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

clubgop

Re: Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:29 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:05 pm
clubgop wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:02 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Depends on the deal he made with prosecutors. Prosecutors are smart enough to make good deals when they have cohens balls in a vice.
Good enough to bluff as well. Make chickenshit look like chicken salad. You trying to give your testicles that Violet Beauregarde look?
We’ll see what happens.
Weak tea for a drive by.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:56 pm

Trump's former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen to testify behind closed doors to House Intelligence Committee on Feb. 8, chairman says
https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-conta ... d=60687111

Apparently he's gotten over it.
It's a miracle.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:56 pm

So brave.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:33 pm
Cant post for some reason
You just did you miserable crab killing fuck.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:30 pm

I'm not always afraid the most powerful man in the world is threatening my family.
But when I am, I'm over it in four days.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:08 pm

I went to the fish market, and I bought several dozen crabs. I'm going to boil one to death and eat it every hour until JohnCum acknowledges his slanderous misdeeds.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:36 pm

Behind close doors of the intelligence committee will be all the "nuance" he needs. That will be the excuse. The speculation on the MSM will sky high. Like 5 mins after testifying, POTUS will be frog marched out.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:06 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:36 pm
Behind close doors of the intelligence committee will be all the "nuance" he needs. That will be the excuse. The speculation on the MSM will sky high. Like 5 mins after testifying, POTUS will be frog marched out.
I don't know your personal policy on crabs, or if you keep kosher, but we need to get to the truth. I feel bad for these crustaceans, I really do, but I am willing to boil each and every one of them and eat them with some mashed potatoes until JD admits that his story has no legs. He is the one killing these crabs not me. And you know what, I might not even be able to wait a full hour because my stomach is rumbling. I can't believe he is letting me go through with this! Fuck this guy seriously!
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:22 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:06 pm
clubgop wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:36 pm
I don't know your personal policy on crabs, or if you keep kosher, but we need to get to the truth. I feel bad for these crustaceans, I really do, but I am willing to boil each and every one of them and eat them with some mashed potatoes until JD admits that his story has no legs. He is the one killing these crabs not me. And you know what, I might not even be able to wait a full hour because my stomach is rumbling. I can't believe he is letting me go through with this! Fuck this guy seriously!
Shell fish are not kosher but you go on ahead Old Bay those mfers.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:36 am

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:56 pm
Trump's former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen to testify behind closed doors to House Intelligence Committee on Feb. 8, chairman says
https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-conta ... d=60687111

Apparently he's gotten over it.
It's a miracle.
It’s a vapid breed of casual cynicism that assumes testifying amid threats to one’s family indicates the threats are invented. One could dismantle the logic, but why bother...

There are many likelier explanations for a witness gaining courage, like assurances from prosecutors that the family will get immunity along with assurances that the witness will be subpoenaed anyway but without a deal.