I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

clubgop

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
My daddy was a social worker, but he's dead now.
So all about the gibs.
Who, my daddy? I don't think the Dindu's liked him too much, he was the man who came to take your kids away, and it was usually the Dindu's whose kids was being taken, so they weren't too happy about that.

Dindu nuffin never worked on my daddy, he was the kid pohleece, and he didn't take any excuses, nor any guff neither, my daddy show up at the door, he wasn't there to hand out gibs, he was the long arm of the law upon you, screaming hysterical parents being hauled off in hand cuffs and whatnot, my daddy was a harsh realm actually.

If you was a parent, you didn't wanna see my daddy come to the door, bet dat. The Dindu's tried every trick in the book, begging, pleading, threatening, blubbering, you name it, didn't do em' a lick o' good, if it reached the point of my daddy having to come to your door, it was too late then.
So even worse than that. The government that can gib it all can take it all away.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:50 pm

clubgop wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
So all about the gibs.
Who, my daddy? I don't think the Dindu's liked him too much, he was the man who came to take your kids away, and it was usually the Dindu's whose kids was being taken, so they weren't too happy about that.

Dindu nuffin never worked on my daddy, he was the kid pohleece, and he didn't take any excuses, nor any guff neither, my daddy show up at the door, he wasn't there to hand out gibs, he was the long arm of the law upon you, screaming hysterical parents being hauled off in hand cuffs and whatnot, my daddy was a harsh realm actually.

If you was a parent, you didn't wanna see my daddy come to the door, bet dat. The Dindu's tried every trick in the book, begging, pleading, threatening, blubbering, you name it, didn't do em' a lick o' good, if it reached the point of my daddy having to come to your door, it was too late then.
So even worse than that. The government that can gib it all can take it all away.
/shrug. It's a livin'.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:15 pm

At least he wasn't breaking up families and taking people's kids away.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:54 pm

heydaralon wrote:At least he wasn't breaking up families and taking people's kids away.
By the time my father got involved, the families in question were already ashambles, breaking up the family and taking the kids away was the last resort, because finding places to put those kids was a constant struggle, basically they'd try to get you to sort yourself out in the home, until such time as the police were called in, at which point the police called the kid police in to deal with the kids, while the adult police dealt with the parents.

This wasn't kids being taken away over a spanking or being sent to bed without supper, it was often quite horrific stuff, kids burnt with cigarette butts, beaten to a bloody and broken pulp, starved into malnutrition, repeatedly raped and sodomized, and so on and so forth, kids were often killed because they weren't taken away, and then the social workers were blamed for failing to stop it.

My father wasn't an intake worker, he was the branch manager, by the time he had to come to your door, the police were already there and you were probably already in hand cuffs and going away, it was just a question of finding a place for your kids to go, after you already blew your own family up.

The intake worker is the gibs, they're the ones trying to help you sort yourself out in the home, but if that doesn't work and you don't sort yourself out, then the next people who come are the pohleece.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Conversely, if the police were being overzealous and overreacting to a case which was not abuse per se, my father would have been the one who called them off and said "not conclusive, can't take their kids away for that", so it cut both ways depending on the situation.

My father was very skeptical of the police, if it was conclusive then it was conclusive, but he was well of aware of the tendency of the police to just overcharge first and ask questions later, so it was never a case where the police case was a given.

All subject to judicial review in the end, but the judges certainly took what my father said into serious account.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:24 pm

Figured they'd blame the CIA at some point. Never came up. Maybe in the sequel.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Fauxcohantus dug her self a whole with her Native American heritage claims, her stubbornness is turning that hole into a grave
Several readers have emailed me an article in The Boston Globe, Elizabeth Warren’s Native American problem goes beyond politics. It’s worth a read, and *relatively* balanced for The Globe.

One of the readers wrote:
It reminded me of all the hard work you’ve done in the detailed documentation of her dishonest, self-serving claim to Native American heritage.

If she’s hit a speed bump in her road to the White House, you paved it into place!
https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/01/b ... ambitions/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:At least he wasn't breaking up families and taking people's kids away.
By the time my father got involved, the families in question were already ashambles, breaking up the family and taking the kids away was the last resort, because finding places to put those kids was a constant struggle, basically they'd try to get you to sort yourself out in the home, until such time as the police were called in, at which point the police called the kid police in to deal with the kids, while the adult police dealt with the parents.

This wasn't kids being taken away over a spanking or being sent to bed without supper, it was often quite horrific stuff, kids burnt with cigarette butts, beaten to a bloody and broken pulp, starved into malnutrition, repeatedly raped and sodomized, and so on and so forth, kids were often killed because they weren't taken away, and then the social workers were blamed for failing to stop it.

My father wasn't an intake worker, he was the branch manager, by the time he had to come to your door, the police were already there and you were probably already in hand cuffs and going away, it was just a question of finding a place for your kids to go, after you already blew your own family up.

The intake worker is the gibs, they're the ones trying to help you sort yourself out in the home, but if that doesn't work and you don't sort yourself out, then the next people who come are the pohleece.
They heard a lot of those kind of arguments ar Nuremburg..
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:24 pm

heydaralon wrote:They heard a lot of those kind of arguments ar Nuremburg..
Nuremburg? You're equating the Crown of Canada, with the Nazis then? Come and take this Maple Leaf from my cold dead hands, you subhuman cockroach.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

They heard a lot of those kind of arguments ar Nuremburg..
Nuremburg? You're equating the Crown of Canada, with the Nazis then?
Way worse. In Dachau they at least had outdoor time.
Shikata ga nai