I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

DrYouth

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by DrYouth » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:50 am

Allow me to weave these threads together...

Cogent points of the left...

The situation of Black Americans was significantly impacted by slavery, Jim Crow and by programs such as COINTELPRO and the "War on Drugs".
Leftist trap... victim stance, looking to whites to solve their problems and make amends.

Cogent points of the right...

Continuing to play the victim role and being encouraged to do so is in no way moving black communities forwards.
Taking a stance of responsibility for ones own community issues and not falling into the leftist trap of paternalism and soft bigotry will move black communities forward.

Rightist trap... Toxic self blame (rather than healthy responsibility), accepting genetic inferiority, accepting white supremacy.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Was the white Americans who indebted themselves, of their own free will, then failed to pay the piper, the interest on a mule and forty acres now, is some considerable ransom indeed, too bad so sad, a deal is a deal, honor thy agreements, America, pay your debts, Puritanical Protestantism demands it.

They had their chance to walk away and wash their hands of it, at Fort Sumter, but they didn't take it, pottery barn rule in effect, you broke it, you bought it, this would all be the Confederate States of America's problem now, if they had just left well enough alone.

Same-same for the British Empire, these people didn't kick the door in and invade us, we invaded them, and now we own it, they didn't make themselves British, we made them British, of our own free will.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:28 pm

I have long suspected that the CIA was behind the solving of the fictional case involving a trap set by a girl where she lured a guy into an abandoned building and had her friends kill him with hammers. They solved this case in tandem with an aging mafioso who shot a cop in the head. The CIA identified the cop by testing the bones and discovering he used topical acne medicine. Wait, actually that wasn’t the CIA that was the show CSI. Nevermind. The one with with William Peterson set in Las Vegas.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Ask a cogent question actually relevant to the point, maybe I'll answer it, fallacies which ignore the point ain't worth wasting time on.

I don't report to you, I'll answer the questions which are interesting and relevant, and ignore what isn't, go ahead ask me a question, and I'll decide if its actually worth answering.

A question which is a fallacious canard is rightly ignored, I'm not wasting my time on chaff, gimme some wheat or move on already.
Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:12 pm

clubgop wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Ask a cogent question actually relevant to the point, maybe I'll answer it, fallacies which ignore the point ain't worth wasting time on.

I don't report to you, I'll answer the questions which are interesting and relevant, and ignore what isn't, go ahead ask me a question, and I'll decide if its actually worth answering.

A question which is a fallacious canard is rightly ignored, I'm not wasting my time on chaff, gimme some wheat or move on already.
My daddy was a social worker, but he's dead now.
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
clubgop wrote:

So all about the gibs.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:40 pm

clubgop wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
So all about the gibs.
Who, my daddy? I don't think the Dindu's liked him too much, he was the man who came to take your kids away, and it was usually the Dindu's whose kids was being taken, so they weren't too happy about that.

Dindu nuffin never worked on my daddy, he was the kid pohleece, and he didn't take any excuses, nor any guff neither, my daddy show up at the door, he wasn't there to hand out gibs, he was the long arm of the law upon you, screaming hysterical parents being hauled off in hand cuffs and whatnot, my daddy was a harsh realm actually.

If you was a parent, you didn't wanna see my daddy come to the door, bet dat. The Dindu's tried every trick in the book, begging, pleading, threatening, blubbering, you name it, didn't do em' a lick o' good, if it reached the point of my daddy having to come to your door, it was too late then.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:37 pm

What counts as a Canadian dindu?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:What counts as a Canadian dindu?
Well, for my daddy it was people who were neglecting and/or abusing their kids, and then saying "dindu nuffin" when the long arm of the law was upon them. Realpoltik was that it was mostly minorities and white trash, the odd case from a bourgeois middle or upper class family, but not many.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Conversely there were quite a few cases where the kids were just fuckin' nuts, such a danger to themselves and others, that the parents couldn't handle them anymore and wanted to hand the over to the state.

The Burn Them All Billy Kids, little psychopaths and whatnot, turn your back on them and they burn the whole house down around you kind of thing and/or going Hannibal Lecter on the other kids around them.
Nec Aspera Terrent