I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Smitty-48

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:08 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Lebron James is a rich man too, but that's what you call a specific to general fallacy, cherry pick a handful of success stories, invoke them as the general rule. Weak.
Specific to general?

Nigerian immigrants are the most highly educated group of Americans, period.

They beat out the Jews.

Black west indian immigrants have the highest income of all black americans.

Where's the CIA memo ordering the spooks to conduct DNA tests so the immigrants don't get caught in the snare?

Have you not realized what a fucking joke your theory is?
Strawman, besides the point of COINTELPRO suppression of organized resistance to state force within the American black community, COINTELPRO didn't target people because they were black, it targeted people because they were organizing in their community to resist state force on behalf of the entrenched political power structure, one of those communities being the black community, others were in white communities.

Just so anyone reading this realizes that you are throwing up a smokescreen.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:18 am

No one reading this, who has two brain cells to rub together, thinks the characteristics that lead to poverty in any population around the world exist in black american communities because of the CIA.

Your kook conspiracy theories are asinine.

Lack of education, lack of respect for law, lack of the family structure exist everywhere, and everywhere they exist there is a corresponding shit standard of living.

Faggot canadian lefty bolshies want you to think it was the CIA that imposed this fate rather than the simply understood natural consequences for bad choices.

Maybe lefty bolshie smitty needs to come down from his ivory tower to see it.

Remember, this closet bolshie voted for trudeau.

It's no wonder he has spent so many pages arguing that blacks have no agency because of a vast government conspiracy to trick the black community into self destructing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:21 am

Argumentum ad nauseam, repeating the same fallacies over and over in lieu of any cogent points.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:29 am

You didn't dig up that CIA genetics test yet?

You didn't come up with an explanation for why black americans who prosper escaped the CIA net?

You can't tell us why the same factors that prohibit success are found outside of the US despite any claimed CIA programs there also?

Your spook excuse is a fucking joke, and so are you for sticking with it this long.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:35 am

Bump Agumentum ad nauseam, all strawman fallacies besides the point, see above.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:47 am

Ivory tower closet bolshie is out of arguments.

That's settled.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:49 am

You're not even arguing, guy, you're just spewing butt hurt talk rage ad homs and strawmans, make a reasonable and cogent point, address an actual point already, there's no need for me to argue with an hysterical rage monkey, you're just being a clown.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:53 am

Smitty-48 wrote:You're not even arguing, guy, you're just spewing butt hurt talk rage ad homs and strawmans, make a reasonable and cogent point, address an actual point already, there's no need for me to argue with an hysterical rage monkey, you're just being a clown.
Okeefenokee wrote:You didn't dig up that CIA genetics test yet?

You didn't come up with an explanation for why black americans who prosper escaped the CIA net?

You can't tell us why the same factors that prohibit success are found outside of the US despite any claimed CIA programs there also?

Your spook excuse is a fucking joke, and so are you for sticking with it this long.
Answers?

No?

Alright.

Thought so.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:56 am

It's called a strawman, dude, I've already addressed those as being fallacies besides the point, move on to an actually cogent point relevant to the case already.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:56 am

heydaralon wrote:I'll bet most of the tunnel visions racists on this thread didn't know a black man invented air conditioner for cars either.
What the fuck does “racist” mean??

CIGAQRD??
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama