I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Okeefenokee

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:The cohesion within the Iraqi factions is hardly a given, the factions within Iraq are internecine to the extreme, plenty of intertribal and intersect violence and disorder, a constant cycle of strongmen attempting to wrest control from competitors within their own ranks, what agency the Iraqis have within that context seems limited to say the least.

In terms of black Americans, the social cohesion breakdown was asserted by you, when you described the black community as "tar pits of criminality, illiteracy, and absentee fathers", so you've come full circle to contradict yourself at this point.
I never disputed the breakdown in the family structure or the social cohesion within black american communities, I simply refuted the assertion that it was the result of a CIA plot.

The CIA ain't that good. The welfare state owns most of that credit, not Langley.

Which is why the same dynamic is not on display in black immigrant populations of immigrants from africa and central america.

Unless you are going to tell us the CIA was conducting genetic tests to target their programs towards only the descendants of slaves, while excluding immigrants, your theory falls apart.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 pm

I'll bet most of the tunnel visions racists on this thread didn't know a black man invented air conditioner for cars either.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:13 pm

The CIA, the FBI, and local law enforcement working in concert, systemically decapitated the political and social leadership within the black community, MLK to the Black Panthers, COINTELPRO worked its way through the ranks, in what the military would describe as a counterleadership operation.

Organized black resistance to state force was broken by covert and overt militarized means, until all that was left was "tar pits of criminals, illiterates, and absentee fathers", most of those fathers jailed for drug offenses by the War on Drugs rubric imposed to contain them by force in the ghettos.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 pm

You're still making the same fallacious claim that absentee fathers are the result of being in prison, and it isn't true.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:20 pm

Meanwhile, the same CIA operation you are giving credit for keeping the black man down has done nothing to stop millions of black immigrants from achieving success.

Still waiting on that CIA genetics test that let them target their efforts at the descendants of slaves while letting others pass through the net.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:27 pm

Well, the target is the American black community, it's is quite specific to the black community which was emancipated from the South to emigrate to the rest of the nation thereafter, the handful of immigrants from Africa are really not part of this community, because they are immigrants and not American born, so, yes, the American black community specifically has faced violent militarized repression specifically directed at those black people to a far greater degree than immigrants from Africa, that's true, but besides the point and another canard on the face of it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:28 pm

To wit, yes, America fears her own niggers more than she fears random niggers from Africa, to put a finer point on it.

It's not about Africans, it's about African Americans, and it's not something that started just the other day, its an internecine American war which has gone on for a quarter millennia.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 pm

How do you square that with the fact that the immigrants live side by side with the descendants of slaves and are indiscernible by the education system, yet are somehow magically left alone by law enforcement and have greater academic success?

Where's this magic CIA filter that lets their covert operators know who is who?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:39 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:43 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:How do you square that with the fact that the immigrants live side by side with the descendants of slaves and are indiscernible by the education system, yet are somehow magically left alone by law enforcement and have greater academic success?
I think its cultural, there is a black American ghetto culture which is discernible and the target of specific repression, there is a culture of criminality, illiteracy and absentee fathers, the point is rather how did that culture come about and who was working to enable it.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent