I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Okeefenokee

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Smitty is a closet lefty.

Eats up left wing talking points.

Ring of truth, y'all.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:07 pm

In Canada we say Red Tory, we don't cram ourselves into the same ideological boxes and camps that you Americans do, the right is not right about everything, the left is not wrong about everything, and vise versa, so we feel free to just call em like we see em, and that's no crime where we come from, Her Majesty defends the right.

You Americans perhaps fear declamation as being in the wrong camp by your ideological fellow travelers, but there's no such rules here, to wit, cry "witch!" as you like, it's of no consequence to the point, rather a canard quite obviously.

The Red Tory does not wear his colours in the closet, we're quite open and unabashed about the things we agree with the left on, and prattling American hayseeds can prattle on as they like about it, knock yourself put.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Negative life outcomes for people who lack education, respect for law, and fathers isn't the natural result of poor life choices, but rather a CIA plot.

Why does the CIA hate black Americans descended from slaves, but not the millions of black immigrants from Africa and CA who are far more prosperous in the US?

Who at Langley made the call to exempt them from their plot to keep the black man down?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:37 pm

You're free to look up COINTELPRO at your leisure, I'm just shooting the breeze here, this is not a PhD dissertation.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:45 pm

The CIA also lied about WMDs in Iraq.

Does that mean Iraq is a third world shithole because of the CIA?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:50 pm

I don't know, go ahead and start a thread about it, get a discussion going, but it's not even tangential to the point, never mind specifically relevant.

I certainly wouldn't describe Iraq as being a third world country prior to US intervention tho, did the United States seriously cripple Iraq as a state by decapitation and atomization? I wouldn't say that's an outlandish assertion, pretty much actually.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 pm

They wuz kangs and shiet.

:roll:

Everything's America's fault. Smitty the bolshie.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Well, the decapitated and atomized state of Iraq is certainly America's fault, as it was America who decapitated and atomized Iraq, very deliberately, but unlike COINTELPRO, the United States did it quite openly and actually crowed about it in a bombastic and triumphalist manner.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Iraq is not atomized, you lefty mouthpiece.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:20 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Iraq is not atomized, you lefty mouthpiece.
Your butt hurt is not a cogent point, you bitch whining crybaby.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent