I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

DBTrek

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:42 pm

DrYouth wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Shoulda grabbed his award and fled while the getting was good. Now he’s going to have to make another bribe to Dr. Y.
He's still got all your asses on the run...
*Yawn*

In the land where evidence holds no sway, I guess.

“MLK was no threat which is why COINTELPRO dogged him, blackmailed him, threatened him, etc, etc, pass the poutine I’m on a self-contradictory roll, brother!”

/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:43 pm

There's always next month.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:So, what covert programs are responsible for the poverty in the trailer park?
Well, as I said, the genie got out of the bottle, the COINTELPRO constructed to atomize the black communities in the wake of civil rights being gunned down, has simply run amok now.

As Waleis used to like to say, whatever so is imposed on the fringes of the empire, comes home to roost at the center eventually, or words to that effect.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Waleis never won Assassin of the Month...

He was Martyr of the Month a few times tho...

I miss that Gaian mofo... he was alright sometimes.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:50 pm

DrYouth wrote:There's always next month.
Your award is invalid in the States.
Not worried about what games mutual Canadian back scratchers play with each other in MooseTurdLand.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:52 pm

DrYouth wrote:Waleis never won Assassin of the Month...

He was Martyr of the Month a few times tho...

I miss that Gaian mofo... he was alright sometimes.

He almost assassinated himself. Good thing we got the state troopers to break down his door. Faggot boards out there just swat each other. We do the opposite.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:47 pm

We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken Texas HS Football and the NFL. Flynn and Popadopalus and Manafort fell there bravely while the rest retreated to the Oval Office. We are still holding...but hope …Trump's party won 365 days ago but today the government shuts down. The Hispanics are flowing freely where the Wall should have been. The McCain in the Deep State gave a thumbs down--we cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear maracas, maracas in the deep. They are coming.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-s ... tate-title

The team's unofficial chaplain, Abe Cooper, told the board and the audience he hoped race wasn't a factor regarding Peterman's status at DeSoto.

"We pray that that's not the case and he will be renewed," Cooper said.

Peterman is white. In 2015-16, 80.4 percent of DeSoto's 2,440 students identified as African-American, according to a report from the Texas Education Agency.

Peterman was promoted in 2015 after seven seasons as the team's offensive coordinator. Peterman took over after former coach Claude Mathis, who is black, took an assistant position at SMU.

DeSoto went 16-0 last season and won the Class 6A Division II state title.

Former NFL linebacker Zach Orr, a DeSoto and North Texas alumnus, indicated people were originally skeptical of Peterman's hire because of his race. He said that seems to be the reason behind the potential change.

"They act like they can't handle a white man running a predominantly black football team, which is very sad," said Orr, whose three brothers also played for DeSoto. "Me, I want what's best for the kids, our youth and our community. That's what Coach Peterman is."
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 pm

No wonder Youth thinks Smitty got this on lock. It's a regular Canadian social justice jerk circle. Let's see.

Black people have no agency.
The individual doesn't matter.
America is fundamentally racist place.
Government/Redneck conspiratorial fantasies.
Cops can drag innocent black men out into the street and can kill them.
Waleis was right.

:lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:07 pm

doc_loliday wrote:No wonder Youth thinks Smitty got this on lock. It's a regular Canadian social justice jerk circle. Let's see.

:lol:
Right.

It's not the result of individual actions. It's imposed by the other, so no use trying to escape it. There is no escape. The world is out to get you. Might as well sling dope and knock up some shorties. Knock over a seven eleven or two. Blame it all on the spooks at Langley.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:50 pm

doc_loliday wrote:No wonder Youth thinks Smitty got this on lock. It's a regular Canadian social justice jerk circle. Let's see.

Waleis was right.
Blacks have agency, but not to the extent of being a cohesive organized resistance to an entrenched American power structure, to wit, they don't have White Anglo-Saxon Protestant landed gentry levels of agency like a Continental Army defeating Cornwallis at Yorktown.

The individual is easily crushed by the power structure, so in the case of offering resistance to, yes, the individual doesn't matter, hence the whole program to willfully and deliberately atomize the black community for the purposes of divide and conquer.

Government redneck conspiracies are in plain sight, COINTELPRO is widely documented by the government itself, so confident in its position of absolute supremacy, that it doesn't even bother to hide it, nor even deny it, to wit, "COINTELPRO, yeah, so, what of it?"

Cops do not kill innocent black men in the street anymore? Yeah, OK sure.

Waleis often made some great points, particularly the one about what is imposed on the fringes of empire coming home to roost in the center in the end.
Nec Aspera Terrent