I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Smitty-48

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:You're acting as though the ghetto tar pit of crime, illiteracy, and absentee fathers is the universal state for all black Americans, which, it obviously is not.
You're acting as if the ghetto tar pits of crime, illiteracy, and absentee fathers was just some random stroke of bad luck, which it is obviously not. It was entirely a coordinated effort to put down the uppity blacks into submission, by deliberate and willful atomization of the community.

MLK was shot, the blacks then got even more uppity, then COINTELPRO was effected to crush that backlash, which pretty much got the job done, leaving the black communities ashambles, civil rights killed in its crib, replaced with the faux Civil RIghts fig leaf, and a War on Drugs SWAT Team to keep the tar pits contained.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:02 pm

OABTW, the whole assertion that there is no such thing as a black community and they're all just individuals who makes their choices and most of them are simply making bad choices; that's how atomization works, that's how you break a revolt, you smash the bonds in the community to divide and conquer, who do you think you're talking to here? If the British Crown didn't invent this shit, we certainly were the masters of it, thus is how the Empire was made.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:05 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:You're acting as though the ghetto tar pit of crime, illiteracy, and absentee fathers is the universal state for all black Americans, which, it obviously is not.
You're acting as if the ghetto tar pits of crime, illiteracy, and absentee fathers was just some random stroke of bad luck, which it is obviously not. It was entirely a coordinated effort to put down the uppity blacks into submission, by deliberate and willful atomization of the community.

MLK was shot, the blacks then got even more uppity, then COINTELPRO was effected to crush that backlash, which pretty much got the job done, leaving the black communities a shambles, civil rights killed in its crib, and replaced with the faux Civil RIghts fig leaf, and a War on Drugs SWAT Team to keep the tar pits contained.
There's a few holes in that there theory.

All the blacks in America who don't reside in the tar pit, and are rising in status, why hasn't Langley come for them?

If the ghetto is the ghetto because the spooks don't want the blacks to succeed, then why are all these other blacks over here being allowed to live crime free prosperous lives absent of the same top down gov't imposed shithole life?

Do you think maybe they don't know? I mean, Ben Carson was just on t.v. the other day. Do they not know he slipped through their net, and now has a job at the white house?

No. The ghetto is the ghetto because of who lives there. It's not some kook conspiracy to keep the black man down, that somehow forgot to include the law abiding educated blacks who are rising in prosperity, which is apparently counter to the wishes of this half century long program to keep the black man down.

What CIA program is responsible for the drugs and crime in the trailer parks and Appalachia?

Let's hear about the covert program to entice Apaches into raiding American and Mexican communities in the southwest.

While you're working on that, I'm gonna step outside and see if I can make it through the firehose and back before the dogs get me, since it's 1960 up in this bitch.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Again, atomization is all about the aggregate, when you cherry pick a handful of people to point to as evidence of success, that's all inclusive to divide and conquer.

You don't have to keep every single black man down, you just have to make sure the community does not bond together to revolt en masse, so long as they are atomized into individual components which are not radicalized and organized against you, it's all good, mission accomplished.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:17 pm

Don't you love how a simple concept like crime, lack of education, and absentee fathers being responsible for the ghetto gets pushed aside so a kook conspiracy can take the credit?

:roll:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Don't you love how a simple concept like crime, lack of education, and absentee fathers being responsible for the ghetto gets pushed aside so a kook conspiracy can take the credit?

It's a conspiracy in plain sight, civil rights was shot down in its crib, the black power backlash was crushed in the wake, the communities were atomized into submission, and a war on drugs was invoked as a rubric to keep them contained by force.

Where did the fathers absentee to? Oh, jail? What were they in jail for? Oh, drugs? Mmmhmm.

In the military, we call that a counterleadership operation.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:27 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Don't you love how a simple concept like crime, lack of education, and absentee fathers being responsible for the ghetto gets pushed aside so a kook conspiracy can take the credit?

It's a conspiracy in plain sight, civil rights was shot down in its crib, the black power backlash was crushed in the wake, the communities were atomized into submission, and a war on drugs was invoked as a rubric to keep them contained by force.

Where did the fathers absentee to? Oh, jail. What were they in jail for? Oh, drugs. Mmmhmm.

You don't need a conspiracy to explain why educated law abiding families are at the top, and uneducated single mothers with dead beat criminal fathers are at the bottom.

And jail is not the reason for the absentee rate.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Where did the fathers absentee to? Oh, jail. What were they in jail for? Oh, drugs. Mmmhmm.

You don't need a conspiracy to explain why educated law abiding families are at the top, and uneducated single mothers with dead beat criminal fathers are at the bottom.

So says the right wing kooks, which, sometimes I agree with the right wing kooks, but sometimes I don't, on this particular issue, the left happens to have it exactly right, willful and deliberate atomization including counterleadership decapitation in order to suppress radicalization and organized resistance, right out of the counterinsurgency manual in fact.

CIA, FBI, LAPD; COINTELPRO.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:... because the MMIW inquiry is farcical.
Truth
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

So says the right wing kooks, which, sometimes I agree with the right wing kooks, but sometimes I don't, on this particular issue, the left happens to have it exactly right, willful and deliberate atomization including counterleadership decapitation in order to suppress radicalization and organized resistance, right out of the counterinsurgency manual in fact.

CIA, FBI, LAPD; COINTELPRO.
So, what covert programs are responsible for the poverty in the trailer park?

I'd say lack of education, respect for law, and fathers is the culprit, but since that's right wing kookery, who's got the secret file on how the CIA created the trailer park?

The exact same conditions when found in populations other than black ones create the exact same results. It's not a conspiracy.