I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

doc_loliday

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:13 pm

I don't agree with the drug war either, but cops don't write the laws here in America. But they aren't ripping the walls of black pot smokers, or even black crack smokers. You'd have to have some serious heat to get your house smashed in.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 pm

doc_loliday wrote:I don't agree with the drug war either, but cops don't write the laws here in America.
Well, the War on Drugs was really just the evolution of the COINTELPRO mandate, COINTELPRO SWAT Team simply came out of the shadows and bore its fangs in the open, under the rubric of saving America from drugs instead of keeping the uppity black man down, it's all of a piece.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:36 pm

/maplesyrupbonghit You know maaaaan. Like, the police in America will run over your house with a tank for being black. It's worse than it was under Jim Crow.

:clap:

Keep it up.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:40 pm

COINTELPRO handing out parking tickets under the rubric of meter enforcement rather than stringing up blacks from lampposts, it’s all of a piece.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:43 pm

There was never any Jim Crow in Los Angeles CA, the way they ran segregation in LA was by real estate covenant which funneled the blacks into the south central downtown area, then the LAPD essentially kept them hemmed in there, but there was never any law backing it up, Jim Crow was at least codified and in the open, segregation in Los Angeles is informal and far more nebulous, and thus much harder to combat and actually far more persistent as a result.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Chicago is another good example of real estate redlining.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:28 pm

It's not even a case of civil rights being killed in the crib for black people, civil rights has failed across the board, rather than civil rights flowing from the white population to the black population, what has actually happened is that the "militarized" policing model which was constructed to keep the blacks hemmed into South Central Los Angeles, has now broken out to be the model for all police everywhere.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:34 pm

DBTrek wrote:Shoulda grabbed his award and fled while the getting was good. Now he’s going to have to make another bribe to Dr. Y.
He's still got all your asses on the run...

I'm truly not sure what Smitty's angle is.

Is the LAPD worse than ever?

Did MLK brought a new dawn... or was he the greatest gift to the establishment... the greatest House Nigger eva?

F-d if I know.

Smitty has me asking myself the tough questions... and that makes him...

ASSASSIN OF THE MONTH!
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:39 pm

DrYouth wrote:Smitty has me asking myself the tough questions...
Well, here in Canada we are much more about keeping the uppity Red Man down, our Slavery and Jim Crow is the Indian Act and Reservations, and you see the RCMP getting real LAPD about shit, the closer you get to the Res.

That being said, we have no MLK Red Man Saint Martyr for our Empire to truck out as a prop, the Liberals might want to get on that, because the MMIW inquiry is farcical.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Well, they were warned not to listen to Malcolm.

You're acting as though the ghetto tar pit of crime, illiteracy, and absentee fathers is the universal state for all black Americans, which, it obviously is not.

There's a totally different group with completely different outcomes, and no one is knocking down their houses with tanks.

You've got your cause and effect backwards.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751