I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

DBTrek

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:50 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:You just posted a letter written and sent to King by COINTELPRO, but now you're seemingly denying the nature of COINTELPRO, or it's existence at all, not sure where you're going with that.
Going to the Har-de-har-har bank to deposit it with the rest of your disjointed and random observations. Those and exact fare will get me a wide berth of “stay away from the kook” space on sound transit.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:54 pm

Nah, its actually not the same as it was. Even the LAPD can't beat and kill black men with impunity.

And Ice Cube is just as much as a phony. They are musicians.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:57 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:You just posted a letter written and sent to King by COINTELPRO, but now you're seemingly denying the nature of COINTELPRO, or it's existence at all, not sure where you're going with that.
Going to the Har-de-har-har bank to deposit it with the rest of your disjointed and random observations. Those and exact fare will get me a wide berth of “stay away from the kook” space on sound transit.
Don't mind me, just shooting the breeze, you can take it or leave it, I can't see how some random Canadian on the internet could have much impact on the Saint MLK mumbo jumbo, quite sure the liberal white guilt kool-aid martyr for the empire is not subject to realpolitik anyways.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:58 pm

doc_loliday wrote:Nah, its actually not the same as it was. Even the LAPD can't beat and kill black men with impunity.
Yeah, OK, sure, whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. /shrug
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:59 pm

doc_loliday wrote:Nah, its actually not the same as it was. Even the LAPD can't beat and kill black men with impunity.
Shit, I needed a good laugh. Thanks. :)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:03 pm

It's fascinating watching this guy repeat the same shit you normally hear from idiot college freshmen.

/maplesyrupbonghit you know maaaaaan. the mounties in america'll shootcha for being black. it's like they're stuck in 1960, eh. nothing's really changed maaaaaaan.

Motherfucker's acting like it's still 1960 out there, and we're all dodging police dogs and fire hoses on our way to work.

Notice it's only evil white racists in here calling smitty on his bullshit, while the diversity brigade is staying behind cover.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:04 pm

I'd like to thank Honorary Canadian Commie Cat for proving that the LAPD has not seen any transformation at all since the 1950s. Innocent black men are routinely dragged out of their homes and killed in the streets without repercussion.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Shoulda grabbed his award and fled while the getting was good. Now he’s going to have to make another bribe to Dr. Y.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:12 pm

doc_loliday wrote:I'd like to thank Honorary Canadian Commie Cat for proving that the LAPD has not seen any transformation at all since the 1950s. Innocent black men are routinely dragged out of their homes and killed in the streets without repercussion.
The LAPD is arguably worse now than it was in the 1950's, they didn't have the War on Drugs mandate in the 50's, so now they don't so much drag you out of your home, as they simply smash through the side of it and rip the wall down with an armored vehicle, followed up by a stacked tactical entry through the breaching point, then if you haven't been shot, you're zap strapped right there in what's left of your living room.
Nec Aspera Terrent